Season 4 - Episode 19: Mistletoe

"Morning, everyone!"

Everyone looked back at you and smiled, greeting you back as well. "Ho, ho, ho, Y/N!" Charles said excitedly, skipping over to you before embracing you into a warm hug. You giggled at his excitement before pulling away from the embrace and smiling at him.

"By the way, has Jayden arrived yet?" You asked Charles. He then nodded in response, "Yeah, he has. He's just doing a few things around the precinct quickly. But he'll be back." He informed you. "Wow, he's actually here before me this time." You said jokingly, making you and Charles chuckle.

"God, the both of you are so cute!" Charles cooed, making you roll your eyes jokingly and giggle. Charles' face lit up with excitement as he looked behind you, making you look at him with confusion. Looked over and saw Jake and Amy, walking into the bullpen, making a smile appear on your face.

"Merry Christmas Eve, Y/N/N!" Jake greeted as you went over to hug him and Amy.

"Merry Christmas Eve to you guys too!" You responded as you pulled away from their embrace, smiling at them both.

"So, we're having a Christmas party at Shaw's tonight. Do you and Jayden wanna join?" Jake asked. You smiled and nodded, "Sure! Although I'll double check with Jayden, just in case he has other plans." You responded to your aunt and uncle, making them nod and smile.

Jake looked behind you and grinned. "Speak of the devil.." Jake sighed, jokingly. You looked at him confused before you felt two arms wrap around your waist.

"Oh my-" You looked over your shoulder and recognised the familiar smile. You chuckled and looked down before turning to Jayden. "Hi.." You said softly as you looked up at him. "Hello." He greeted with a grin on his face, looking into your eyes.

As you and Jayden were about to lean in for the kiss, you were both interrupted.

"Okay, lovebirds, save it for the mistletoe!" Jake teased. You looked at him and frowned, pretending to be offended. Everyone then bursted into giggles before going back to work, leaving you and Jayden together. You then turned back to Jayden and saw he was smiling.

"So, Jake and Amy were asking if you wanted to go to the Christmas party at Shaw's. We can go if you'd like." You said.

Jayden nodded and shrugged, "Sure. I was going to give my first gift to you now, but I'll just give it to you later." He grinned.

You pouted at Jayden, making him chuckle. You chuckled as well before planting a kiss on his lips. The both of you stared deeply into each other's eyes, grinning at each other. You both then began to lean in for a kiss. Jake looked over to the both of you, making a grin appear on his face.

He then interrupted you and Jayden,

"Save it for the mistletoe!"
——————
"Jayden! Y/N!"

You and Jayden walked into Shaw's together, hand in hand. Jake and Charles walked over to the both of you with grins on their faces.

"We're so happy you guys came!" Jake said to the both of you. "Well, we're glad we could make it." You smiled at Jake and Charles who returned the smile to you and Jayden. "Can we get you guys any drinks?" Charles asked you and Jayden, making you both look at each other.

"Anything's fine, thanks." Jayden said with a small smile as he looked back at Jake and Charles.

"Yeah, same here." You added. Jake and Charles nodded at the both of you before walking away, smirking at each other.

Jayden looked at Jake and Charles, confused. He then noticed the rest of the squad looking at you and him. The both of you looked at everyone, confused as hell. Then, Gina pointed above you discretely, making Jayden look up. His eyes widened as he blushed. You looked up and blushed as well.

You and Jayden were right under a mistletoe.

"Kiss her, Detective Collins!" David yelled out from the background. The rest of the squad cheered in agreement. You looked at your dad in shock.

Jayden then looked back at you, making you look back at him. He smiled softly at you as you smiled back at him. Jayden stared at you with his eyes full of love and adoration for you. He stared deeply into your eyes before looking down at your lips for a moment.

"Well, what are you waiting for, mi amor? Give the people what they want." You smirked.

Jayden smirked back at you.

"I thought you'd never ask."
——————
"Merry Christmas, mi vida!"

Jayden chuckled at your excitement, "Merry Christmas to you too, my love." He embraced you, planting a couple of kisses on your cheek.

"I should give you my present now!" You said excitedly as you quickly got up, skipping over to the small Christmas tree you set up in your apartment. Jayden chuckled and followed you, grabbing your present from him. You both then walked back to your living room and sat on the small rug in front of your couch.

"Okay, here are your gifts! I hope you like them." You handed him your gifts you got for him. Jayden took them from your hands and thanked you with a peck on your lips, making you giggle and blush at him. Jayden chuckled at you before opening the presents.

You watched as his face lit up when he saw the gifts you got him. You smiled at his gleeful expression as he looked at you.

"Awww, darling, thank you so much!" Jayden went over to you and embraced you, planted kisses on the side of your neck gently. You chuckled at his excitement as you looked at him. "Of course, darling." You smiled as you kissed him back softly, making him smile more.

You both then pulled away from the embrace so you could open your gifts.

You were extremely happy and thankful for Jayden's gifts. He knew you extremely well. You went over to him and kissed him as a thank you. Jayden chuckled and grinned at your excitement and beaming smile. The both of you then pulled away and stood to clean up.

Then Jayden spoke up.

"Oh, I forgot, there was one last gift!" Jayden remembered, getting up and going over to your Christmas tree. You looked at him confused as he walked over to the tree. He then came back with a white gift bag in his hand that was filled with red tissue paper.

Jayden then handed the gift to you with a smile on his face as he stood in front of you.

You took the gift from his hand and opened it. Your heart swelled as you opened the gift, seeing a silver necklace with a locked, holding a photo of you and Jayden. Your smile grew as you looked back at him, your smile beaming with pure glee.

"So?... Do you like the gift, darling?" Jayden asked with a smile. You looked back at him.

"Oh, Jayden, it's beautiful!" You smiled excitedly before getting up, going over to give him a kiss on the lips.

You then handed him the necklace and turned around, letting Jayden put the necklace around your neck. Your heart swelled with joy as he put the necklace on you, excited to wear the necklace everywhere to show the love that you had for this man.

You then turned back around, only to be brought into another passionate kiss, making the both of you smile.

"Merry Christmas, lovely.."

((So. Fucking. Cringey. And. Cheesy.))
((Save me from my writers block, pls-))