Season 6 - Episode 6: Proud

"Good morning, my love."

You giggled tiredly as you felt Jayden press soft morning kisses all over your face.

Your eyes slowly opened, revealing the beautiful sight of the one you love most. You leaned forward and kissed his lips ever so sweetly. Jayden smiled, leaning into the kiss before the both of you pulled away slowly, smiling as you both gazed into each other's eyes deeply.

"Happy Pride, by the way." Jayden smiled as he looked down at you, making you giggle. "Happy Pride, darling." You smiled back at Jayden. He stared at you for a moment before pressing a kiss to your lips again. He then got up from your shared bed and walked out of your shared bedroom.

Ever since you had gotten back from the undercover assignment, you and Jayden have been sharing the moments you both missed. You've been spending more time together, having conversations together that you've been wanting to have together. As well as just, being in each other's lives in general.

Though, there are some things that you are both nervous about.

Of course, on your side, you have the incidents that happened on your FBI assignment. You were extremely nervous to talk about that, as well as another thing that's been making you rethink and overthink about everything. Either way, the amount of things that were going through your head made you overwhelmed.

Jayden also had something on his mind, overtaking his thoughts as well. It truly overwhelming him. He thought that the stress would go once you came back, but it still lingered, remaining in his head until it was the day that he finally decided to let it out.

But who knows when that day will come?

Anyways..

It was a Saturday morning and it was the 1st of June, the first day of Pride Month.

You and Jayden decided to spend the day celebrating together. It's almost been a year since you came out as Pan and you decided to celebrate. For today, you both decided to go to a Pride parade together. After the parade, you both decided to continue your pride festivities at home.

You and Jayden were very excited to celebrate Pride this year, but you were also quite nervous about the news that you were going to tell each other.

You both could only hope that it was going to go well.
——————
"Oh my goodness, this is so fun!"

Jayden smiled as he looked around, "Yeah, it definitely is!" He said before you both looked back at each other.

You and Jayden were at the pride parade, walking around together. You met some other people, as well as seeing other familiar faces attending the parade. You also bumped into Rosa and her girlfriend, Jake and Amy, Your dads and of course, Captain Holt and his husband, Kevin.

You all walked around the area together, talking and laughing together. You also passed some stalls, getting a few items and clothes that you liked. You all continued to walk around together, meeting other people and just enjoying the event together with your loved ones.

Jayden walked around with you, not letting go of your hand. He glanced around and his eyes landed on a store that had a Pan flag hanging, as well as other items that had Pan flag colours. The owner was also waving the flag and the Demiboy flag happily, just showing their pride as they danced to the music playing.

Jayden smiled at the sight. He knew that this was a safe place to be himself.

He finally knew that this is where he can be himself without being scared anymore.
——————
"Alright, 3 episodes! It's break time."