Season 4 - Episode 18: The First Year Anniversary

"Good morning, Y/N!"

You smiled at Terry as you walked into the bullpen. "Good morning, Terry!" You greeted as you walked over to your desk.

"Say, you seem particularly happy this morning. Any reason why?" Terry asked as he looked at you. The both of you then heard a gasp, making the both of you look over. You then saw Jake, Charles and Amy walking over to you, making you grin.

"Terrance Jeffords, how dare you! You completely forgot about Y/N and Jayden's anniversary!" Charles scolded Terry with an angered expresion on his face.

"They've been an adorable couple for a whole year!" Amy chimed in. "Yeah! So, how could you forget that this is the glorious day that they finally became the adorable couple they are now?" Jake scolded Terry as well. You watched all 3 of them gover and scold Sarge, making you giggle a little bit.

You then felt two arms snake around your waist. You glanced over your shoulder and saw Jayden, smiling. You giggled and looked down before turning around to face him. You both looked at each other lovingly as you both smiled at each other.

"Hi.." You said softly as you looked at him. "Hi.." Jayden responded as he looked at you, smiling.

As you and Jayden began to lean in for a kiss, you heard an excited gasp. The both of you stopped and looked over, seeing that it was (obviously) Charles. Jake quickly nudged Charles, but obviously he was ignored. "You guys are so adorable!" Charles squealed excitedly.

You hid your blushing face in Jayden's chest, making Jayden chuckle. "Honestly, Jayden, you should propose to her as soon as possible." Charles suggested. Jayden chuckled and looked down at you, "I mean I am definitely considering it." He teased, making you look back at him. Charles gasped again.

"What is everyone doing standing around?" Captain Holt said as he walked over. Everyone turned to him. "Sorry, sir. We were just congratulating Y/N and Jayden on their anniversary." Jake explained to him. "Well, it does not take that long to congratulate people! Get back to work!" Holt scolded, making everyone walk away.

Holt then walked over to you and Jayden. "I apologise for that. Congratulations on your 1 Year Anniversary." Holt cracked a small smile.

You and Jayden bowed your heads, "Thank you, Captain." You smiled.

"I do wish you both have a good day together... while still doing your work in a way. Try to keep the PDA to a minimum." Holt continued, making the 3 of you chuckle. Holt then walked away and into his office, leaving you and Jayden together. The both of you then sighed.

"Well, I have a lot planned for us today. But first we do have to get through this work day." Jayden said as the both of you looked at each other.

You shrugged in response, "That's fair." You responded as you smiled at each other.

You then went over to the kitchen, going to make yourself and Jayden some coffee. Jayden looked at you, tilting his head in slight confusion. He then walked into the kitchen and over to you. "What are you doing? I was gonna make you coffee." Jayden asked. You looked to him, "I'm returning the favour." You smiled sweetly.

Jayden smiled back at you, "Thank you." He said before he planted a kiss on your head, making you blush a little bit.

Jayden then went back to his desk, beginning his work for today.
——————
"Alright, how do I look?"

Amy looked at you and her face lit up. "Oh my god, you look stunning!" She complimented. You smiled and looked down, blushing a little bit.

"Wow, I can't believe it's already been a year for the both of you." Amy said as she smiled. You nodded, "I know, it's.. crazy and amazing." You responded with a smile. Amy nodded in response, "I feel like Jayden is the right one for you." She responded to you.