Season 4 - Episode 10: Needy

"I'm gonna head home.. See you tomorrow."

You stood up from your desk and grabbed your bag, stuffing all the things you're going to need for the night into it. You grabbed your jacket and slipped it on as you got up from your desk. You then got up and began to walk over to the elevator.

"Wait!"

You looked over and saw Jayden going over to you. "Yeah, what's wrong?" You asked him. "Are we still on for tomorrow night?" Jayden asked, referring to your usual Friday movie dates. You smiled and nodded, "Of course!" You responded.

"Okay, great. I might come over to your house or I'm probably still gonna be here." Jayden informed you, making you nod. "Yeah, that's ok." You said with a smile. Jayden smiled back and nodded, "Okay, great!"

Jayden went and planted a small kiss on your lips, "I'll see you later, okay?" He said, making you smile more.

"Alright, see ya." You said, returning the kiss before walking to the elevator.
——————
"Jayden?"

"Hey, lovee~.." Jayden slurred out with a small smile, waving with the hand he was holding his empty champagne bottle with.

"What are you doing here? It's like, 2am.. And are you drunk?.." You asked him.

"Yes and uh.. no?" He responded, stumbling into your apartment. You immediately closed the door behind him and rushed over to him, taking the champagne bottle out of his hands and placing it on the table. You placed your hand on his back and held his arm, helping him stand and walk properly.

"Come on, let's go sit down.." You said, leading him to the living room. You then sat him on the couch and rushed to get a vomit bag and a cup of water for him. You then came back and saw him curled up in a little ball, hugging himself.

"You okay, Jayden?.." You asked, going over and placing the vomit bag and water on the coffee table before turning your attention to Jayden.

You noticed his eyes started to fill with tears. You felt your heart ache at the sight.

"I-I'm sorry.." Jayden sobbed as a couple of tears flowed from his eyes. You frowned, "What's wrong?.. There's nothing to be sorry for." You said, looking at him and placing your hand on his cheek gently.

"I-It's just..." Jayden sniffled, "I was scared everyone I loved and cared about was going to betray me like Shaun did.. That's why I was so distant." He continued, looking down and wiping his tears. "A-And, this case is stressing me out because I'm literally about to send one of my friends to... prison.." He sobbed.

You looked at him, sad to see him in this state.

"It's okay, darling... I understand. Just remember that I will never, ever betray you like that. I mean it. I love you so much that I would never dare to that to you." You reassured him, sitting in front of him. "And if you're tired or stressed in anyway, I'll always be here to comfort you." You smiled.

Jayden looked at you and sniffled before smiling slightly.

"I don't deserve anything.. Fuck, I don't deserve you." Jayden croaked out as he looked at you with tears in his eyes.

"No.. You deserve only the best in this world, mi amor..." You responded as your smile grew, placing both of your hands on both of his cheeks. Jayden smiled as a couple of tears fall from his eyes, making you wipe them away with your thumbs. Jayden's smile grew wider.

You kissed him softly before pulling away to embrace him in a warm hug. Jayden wrapped his arms around your waste and held you closer to him.

Jayden closed his eyes and nuzzled into the crook of your neck, placing a couple of gentle kisses on it.

"I love you." Jayden mumbled, making you smile.

"And I love you." You said as you placed a kiss on his head.
——————
"G'morning, lovely."

Jayden heard your voice as well as the sizzling sound of eggs and probably bacon as he woke up.

As the sizzling stopped, he saw you walk over with a cup of water and pain relief medicine. You placed both of them on the coffee table, "Take the Advil when you're ready." You said with a smile before walking back to your kitchen. Jayden returned the smile before going to take the medicine.

After a little while, you felt a pair of arms snake around your waste. You gasped and looked over, seeing Jayden rest his chin on your shoulder. You looked at him as a tired smile appeared on his face, making you chuckle softly.

"Are you okay now? You had a whole bottle of champagne last night so I'm guessing you are having quite the hangover." You said, looking at him. Jayden sighed, "It's still there, but it's not as bad." He responded, making you nod.

"Alright, just let me know if you need anything else." You said with a smile as you turned around to face him. Jayden nodded and smiled before you planted a kiss on his lips gently. You then escaped his grasp and went back to cooking.

Jayden went back and sat on the living room couch. He looked over and stared at you with love in his eyes. His eyes moved from your Y/H/L Y/H/C hair to your glistening Y/E/C eyes. He watched you as you cooked, not for yourself or any one else, but for him. Everything you've been doing was for him and him only.

Jayden looked at you and smiled,

"I love her..."

((SORRY IF THIS WAS WAYYY TO CHEESY FOR YALL- I WANTED TO WRITE A ROMANTIC EPISODE AND I WAS INSPIRED BY ARIANA GRANDES SONG NEEDY))