Season 5 - Episode 6: A Night Together

WARNING: SUGGESTIVE DIALOGUE
——————
"Y/N, I'm home!"

You looked over and saw Jayden walking through your apartment's front door. As soon as you both saw each other, you smiled.

Jayden then went over to you and hugged you from behind as you were in the kitchen, preparing for dinner. You smiled and closed your eyes, leaning into him a little bit. You then began to feel him plant gentle kisses on the side of your neck. You giggled and looked over your shoulder.

"Not now, mi amor. I still need to finish making dinner." You said to Jayden gently, making him stop and pout at you jokingly.

"I'm serious, Jayden." You said in a serious tone. "What if I want dessert first?" Jayden asked as he tilted his head, looking at you innocently. You looked at him as your eyebrows furrowed, crossing your arms as you glared at your boyfriend. Jayden then sighed in defeat,

"Fine."
——————
"Oh, I am so going to win, tonight!"

Jayden laughed out loud, "Sure, Santiago!" He teased sarcastically as the both of you continue concentrating on the TV.

After a few moments, Jayden ended up winning the race. He let out a cheer and loud laugh as he won, fist-bumping the air as he still had his controller in his hand.

After you and Jayden finished making and eating dinner, you immediately went to your living room and began playing video games together. You were both quite competitive with each other when it came to video games. Especially when it came to Mario Kart.

It's currently 10pm and it's been a few hours since you and Jayden had finished with dinner. You both had quite a few rounds of Mario Kart and you had just finished with the one you were both just playing, which was counted as the final round for the night.

You watched Jayden cheer in glee, crossing your arms and glaring at him in annoyance. "Okay, what do you want for your victory?" You rolled your eyes.

Jayden finished cheering and looked back at you, "Well, I don't know..." He said with a small shrug and a smile. A small smirk then appeared on his face as an idea came into his head. He then went over to you and sat next to you, turning to face you.

"How about something we'll both enjoy?" Jayden suggested as he smirked, glancing at you up and down.

You looked at him, flustered. You did consider his suggestion on the next thing to do for the night. He helped you around the kitchen and of course, he won tonight's championship of Mario Kart. Plus, you were a little bored and you wanted something.. or someone to do.

You looked away and bit your lip slightly, thinking. You then looked back at Jayden and saw him still smirking.

You shrugged and sighed slightly in response, "Well, I guess a round wouldn't hurt." You smirked back at him. Jayden chuckled,

"I knew you'd say that."
——————
"You alright?"

You nodded, "I'm okay." You responded as you covered yourself with the blanket, "How about you?" You asked, looking up at him.

Jayden looked down at you, "I'm alright." He responded with a small smile. You smiled back at him before looking up at the ceiling again, noticing that Jayden was staring at you lovingly. He smiled to himself before looking at the ceiling as well.

You felt Jayden's arm wrap around you, pulling you closer to his warm body. You rested your head on his bare chest, hearing the faint sound of his heartbeat. You closed your eyes as you listened to it. You then felt his hand gently play in your hair, gently twirling your hair with his fingers.

The moment you were both in was relaxing and gleeful. You were laying in bed with your partner, holding each other in each other's arms. The faint sound of your city's bustling streets filled the peaceful silence between the both of you. Some say this moment would be ruined by that faint sound of New York City's busy streets.

But to you and your beloved, it was the feeling of home.

You and Jayden payed together in silence before Jayden spoke up.

"What do you think our future is holding for us?" Jayden asked you, staring at the ceiling. You looked up to him, confused. Jayden looked back and noticed your confused expression, making him elaborate the question that he asked you.

"I mean, what do you think the future is going to be like?" He asked you again, explaining his question as well.

You looked away and thought for a moment. You never really thought of you and Jayden's future. Or the future in general, really. You didn't want to say anything, just in case something bad happened. Though, It would be nice to talk about it with Jayden.

"I've never really.. thought of it." You responded, looking back to him. Jayden nodded and continued staring at the ceiling.

"I mean, for me, I can just picture it." Jayden began as a smile appeared on his face. "I can see you as the precinct's, nay, the NYPD's, nay, the world's best detective. And I'll be there as the lucky person who gets to be by your side through everything." He smiled as he thought of it. You blushed, smiling.

"What about us? What do you think our future is going to be like?" You asked, looking back at him. Jayden looked to you.

"Well, what do you think?" He asked softly. You sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I mean, we could get married eventually. Maybe have some kids? We could train them to be detectives as well, if they want." You said, smiling as you thought of everything. Jayden looked at you, smiling softly at the sight of you smiling as well. He couldn't help but stare at you with love in his eyes as you talked.

You then finished ranting. You then looked back at him, "What do you think, cariño?" You asked Jayden. He snapped out of his trance before looking back at you.

Jayden remembered everything that you said. The thought of his and your future together made him gleeful. He then smiled back at you and nodded,

"Yeah.. Definitely."