𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 (Important, don't skip)

Maira and Naveen

She is nineteen, He is twenty-seven.

She loves him with all her heart since a very young age.

He also loves her but not the kind she has for him.

Worse?

He is going to get married in two days to a girl his parents choose for him. He is entirely okay with their decision and likes the girl too.

But what If his feelings change abruptly!

Even worse?

What If those true emotions of him surfaced on the night before his marriage?

What might happen?

Now, is it his fault that he realized his feelings at this crucial time, or is it the fault in love itself?

.....................

Hey guysss!❤️

How does the concept sounds? Do tell me...:)
Cousin's love story🦋
Cause I just randomly thought of writing one.
And Of course! There's mature stuff too😈
Short chapters? Yes.
Hate comments? Rude comments?
You will be deleted 🤗❤️

(♥️February 5, 2022--February 20, 2022♥️)

Completed😚♥️

Sooooo yeaaaa!!

Sooooo yeaaaa!!

Very veryyyyy important!

The main female lead calls male lead as "mama". In Tamilnadu, Mama is used to mention cousins who are quite elder than the girl (though it's dying down in the new generation). Plus mama can also be used to mention one's husband, father in law, sister's husband, mother's brother...etc.

I know my dears, most of you all would really feel weird when the girl calls her better half as mama. But it is how it is in my state. And now that you know what this mama means, please stop commenting about it🙂 Just accept the fact and move on. I am not replying to another comment about this " what is mama?" "Lol, we call our mom's brother as mama" "it feels really weird " I got it okay guys! Even I call my mother's brother as mama so I don't know why you all are making a big deal about it. It's just this mama term has quite broad definitions.

Plus it's really really disrespectful when you guys laugh or post comments about it being weird. It's just a culture that's followed in my state. I'm not only just representing about my story here. But all those stories in wattpad where male lead is denoted as mama by the FL..

Just be respectful and If you can't, I kindly request you to STFU.

..................

🙂I was quite overwhelmed up there. Carry onto read the story If you're okay with the aforementioned things.

Happpppyyyyy reading 💕✨