𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

❥︎Author's Pov

Being done with breakfast, Naveen asked Maira to get ready as they have to go to her parent's house which is a custom to be followed.

Maira put on a long blue churidar with white stones that reach below her knees, matching with black leggings and dupatta.

She loved her attire but Naveen gave her a displeased look. He wanted her to wear a saree. However, Maira didn't have the urge to drape it.

Maira's eyes then raked over her Naveen mama, he was dressed up in jeans and a black button-up shirt with its full hand rolled up to his elbows.

She will never get tired of drooling over him.

Ignoring his disappointment with her selection of clothes, he sighed and went near her. She was still in a daze due to his charms. He pinched her ears propelling her lips to part and produce a hissing sound.

"What are you thinking huh?" She clutched his arms with a pout. "About you mama" He lifted one eyebrow and smiled at her. "Good" he muttered, taking back his hand from her ear and gently setting a kiss on her forehead.

"You need to deliver the leave letter to your university through the mail, do it soon" She shook her head conceding his statement.

Maira then cuddled her Naveen mama and giggled. "Mama...I can't believe I'm married to you" she spoke into his chest. He circled his arms around her back and tugged her closer before replying.

"Hm...it's unbelievable huh?" He gently cupped her ass...leaving Maira speechless. "It is mama" she tried to forget about his hands stroking there but good lord her body is betraying her so badly and she bit the inside of her cheeks to stifle the moan.

They both remained silent as Naveen proceeded to touch her forbidden places. At one point, Maira couldn't control herself and she moaned loudly due to the direct contact of his hand with her ass.

He had pulled her leggings down and had scrunched up her churidar on her waist.

Maira shivered as he hurriedly discarded her dupatta, top and leggings. She was just in her inner-wear.

She pasted her body to his, too shy and too scared to show off her body to him. She knows, she isn't the perfect one and she had her own insecurities.

Naveen yet again covered her clothed butt with his palm and dipped his head to the side of her neck, licking and imprinting his teeth marks on her skin.

She tightly shut her eyes, sensing his hands which were resting on her butt, go inside her panties.

Her body began heating up and sweat formed on her forehead as Naveen teased her recklessly.

Naveen moved their body toward the bed and made Maira lay back on it. She was still hugging him by his neck as tight as possible.

His lips traced her cheeks, softly coming down to her neck..his one hand was now busy crushing her bosoms and making her toes to curl in temptation.

With his free hand, he gripped her inner thigh, his fingers inches from her womanhood.

Maira cried out when her Naveen mama chewed the swell of her bosoms, that was peeping out from her bra.

His hands then went to her back, desiring to see her bare and naked skin...but Maira stopped him.

"First let's go to my house and return...then we can resume this" Maira spoke in a tranquil tone. Even though Naveen's body opposed the idea, his brain guided him in the right way.

"Okay.." he agreed with her and smirked seeing her clothes that were scrunched down on the floor. "You better wear a saree" he kissed her lips saying that and she nodded her head looking into his eyes.

Both of them loves each other too much and all they wanted to do now is quench the thirst of their lust.

An intense stare went on for a minute between them before Naveen kissed her again.

"Naveen mama.." she spoke soon after he left her lips. Naveen understood the reminder in her tone."Hm..." He ran his hand through his hair and hesitantly got up from her body.

...................

♥️♥️♥️

Idk...what do you think about this story so far?

This story's origin is actually from my wild imagination😂 so Idk are you all enjoying it r not?