𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

❥︎Author's Pov

Maira glared at her Naveen mama as he was still immersed in his work, seemingly forgetting about kissing her.

Getting angry and annoyed by that laptop on his lap, she hurriedly turned it off. She wasn't in her sense when she did that because as soon as she realized what she had just done, her heartbeat fastened.

He was working on it and she had turned it off just like that...

Naveen looked at her in disbelief. But no, he wasn't a bit angry with her. Maira blinked between the laptop and him, then mumbled a sorry to him.

"Apology not accepted" he began to play with Maira, her nervousness interested him. "Sorry mama" she squeezed his hands and he stared down at them with desire.

The mere touch of their skins turned them on.

Maira tried to retract back her hand but Naveen was quick to hold her wrist and bring it to his lips.

His lips softly caressed her palm..she never knew, a kiss there could make her squirm and create sensations in her body.

It was slow on purpose, Maira shut her eyes leaning back on the couch as her Naveen mama took his time to kiss her from the back of her palm to her arms...

Maira quivered as he squeezed her bosoms without any warning. Her eyes were wide open and she gawked at her Naveen mama who was shutting the laptop and placing it on the table.

Maira wanted to run away when Naveen stared at her again. A smile grazed over his lips upon watching Maira's dilated pupils. "Come here" he signaled her to sit on his lap and she followed his words even though she was a little bit frightened.

Naveen let his hands go around her waist and flushed her against his body. Their figures were glued and tangled together as they glanced into each other's eyes.

He spotted a quick kiss on her lips and she giggled in shyness. "Aw...too shy" he commented bringing his hands which were previously on her waist to feel her bosoms.

She gasped and rested her head on Naveen's shoulder as he continued peppering kisses on her cheeks to her jaw while his fingers were running over her bosoms sensually.

Maira shrieked as he pinched one of her nipples over her dress. She unintentionally moaned when he again started to graze his lips down to her neck and suck on her skin.

"Naveen mama..." She tugged him away, feeling his growing bulge, she is absolutely scared!

"What happened?" He raised his eyebrows. "I'm hungry mama...I need breakfast" he narrowed his eyes on her and squeezed her bosoms one last time before releasing her from his grasp.

"Maira.." Naveen called her when she reached the entrance of the kitchen."Mama?" She gave him a confused look.

"I love you..." She smiled widely and rushed inside the kitchen hearing those words. That was what she ever craved for..his love.

As she was attempting to control her happiness, she sensed her Naveen mama behind her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and bit her earlobe making her to cry out in elation.

"Maira..." He hummed.

"Yes mama..." She moaned at his lip's contact on her junction of the neck and shoulder.

"You are tempting me so much" her body burned hot, sensing his protrusion on her back.

"But mama... let's have breakfast first" he grunted at her words but anyways obliged to it.

..............

So guys...♥️

This story will be coming to an end soon as it is a short story♥️

And also the upcoming chapters are all gonna be mature ♥️

Take care and stay safe guys♥️♥️