𝗧𝗪𝗢

❥︎Author's Pov

He stood there watching Maira, as she glared at her friends and disappeared out of his sight. Soon, she was again in his view, walking like an angry bird towards him.

He couldn't help but chuckle at her expressions. "Naveen mama, get in the car!" She deadpanned while nearing him.

He had never arrived at her college to pick her up cause she usually leave for her home on the college bus.

Well, instead of doubting his unusual presence here, Maira was fuming in rage because her friends got a chance to ogle on her lifelong crush.

Her Naveen mama.

Poor girl doesn't know what's on plate for her.

He calmly took his time to study her face, then smacked her forehead. An action that is intended to be playful.
But Maira felt herself dissolving with his mere touch.

And that's how desperately she wants him and loves him...

The seven-year age difference that hung between them had never posed a problem in their bond rather had multiplied their affection towards each other.

He had taken care of Maira for as long as he remembers and with such a kind of love...to the point where he couldn't name the bond they had developed between them.

Meanwhile, Maira had labeled it as love since her adolescence.

Naveen is Maira's father's small sister's only child. Maira's parents had entered in a wedding very late which is the reason for Naveen and Maira's age gap.

Coming to his career, Naveen is currently working as a chartered accountant in a well-known enterprise.

He is mostly a calm and unflappable person, with a sharp and persistent personality. And of course, an incredibly handsome man he is, who people can't just peel their eyes off easily once they had fixed it on him.

"Sh...you get in first" he raised his eyebrows urging her to rush to the other side of the car and decline on the passenger seat. He sure knows the purpose of her resentment but he didn't mind it so deep cause he already knows how much of a possessive head she is.

While he was sliding his phone inside his pocket, he heard a whining noise and without a doubt, he infers who it is coming from.

"Fast mama" Maira wants her Naveen mama to be out of this college as soon as possible. He shook his head and got in with a sigh. He isn't surprised by her behavior at all.

He looked at her sleepy self while driving and smiled to himself. He found her too cute, he always had.

                        ..................

Sooo guys❤️

How is it???