𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

❥︎Author's Pov

Every story has two sides so does this story, here Anita had been in love with a guy for three years but her parents weren't supportive rather very adamant about separating them.

And so when they got a proposal from Naveen's family, they immediately accepted it. From their perspective, they thought their daughter will be obedient and will marry Naveen.

Of course, who could tell the difference in her heart when she had such a calming smile playing on her lips all the time?

Well, it was really a shock to every one of them, hearing the breaking news of Anita eloping away with her love.

Anita's parents were ashamed as they stood hanging their heads low after declaring the truth about their daughter's love life with all the people in the marriage hall.

Naveen's mother was incredibly saddened due to this incident, but it was until she saw Maira. This is the only way. She thought to herself while shuffling toward Maira and holding her hands in hers.

"Will you marry Naveen?" Maira gasped inaudibly, she was happy yet she is in a dilemma where she couldn't show it on her face.

Maira turned her sight to her parents to ask for their consent. They were always had been understanding and lovely parents so she didn't feel scared when asking for their approval.

They also knew that Naveen must get married soon otherwise as per the astrologer's words, it would take so many years in the future.

And that is why Naveen's mother is also pursuing Maira to marry Naveen because considering both their age gaps, she won't necessarily ask Maira's hand for it.

The astrologer's words were pushing herself to do this.

Naveen's mother also looked at Maira's parents for their endorsement and thank god, they nodded their heads in acceptance of the marriage.

They could comprehend the circumstances well.

Maira's eyes searched for her Naveen mama when Maira's parents asked him about his opinion on marrying Maira.

He merely nodded his head, not wanting to give away any clue of his love for her.

Happiness returned to every face as Maira and Naveen were soon seated on the mandap beside each other. They both wanted to smile but If they do, people would become suspicious.

So they both tried their best to keep the smiles in. Both of their hearts looked at each other with joyous tears as finally when Naveen tied the mangalyam (mangalsutra) around Maira's neck.

She shivered when Naveen intentionally brushed his fingers to the skin on her neck while retracting his hands back after tying three knots on the mangalyam which was now around her neck, dangling ever so beautifully on her chest.

The music from the nadaswaram and the drums were flowing in the form of honey in their ears while Naveen applied vermilion to Maira's hair partition.

Followed by it, the next ritual of wearing a toe ring took place. Maira placed her foot in the ammikal(grinding stone) and Naveen slid the toe-ring on the second toe of each of her feet.

 Maira placed her foot in the ammikal(grinding stone) and Naveen slid the toe-ring on the second toe of each of her feet

When he looked up at her after that ritual, his lips were tugged up in a small smile making her heart to flutter.

...............

Gosh, I'm blushing Idk why!♥️♥️♥️

Do comment guys, I literally love your comments!!!!♥️♥️♥️