𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘...🦋

Author's Pov

Two weeks has expired in a hurry, and by now Naveen and Maira had explored each other's bodies to the level, where they knew every single detail about their fleshes, their sensitive spot, their pretty moles...just everything.

It is factual that being intimate brings not only two bodies together but also heightens the love, the couples fetch in their soul and heart for each other.

In Naveen and Maira's case, love has always been found in abundance. So whenever their lips had come into collision, it doesn't just tempt their lust, further, urges their heart to tide with immense affection and adoration which couldn't be seen, totally only be felt.

Forthwith, a car could be seen driving through a village road. Naveen and Maira were seated in the back seat, while his parents are in the middle row of the car.

As the car tyre suddenly bumps on a stone, Naveen gets stirred in his sleep and wakes up with his brows furrowed yet soon the frown was replaced by a heartwarming smile, when he sees his wife, Maira, sleeping peacefully on his lap.

His hands drift across her cheeks, and then gently travel to her parted lips. He rubs his finger on her lower lip and Maira jerks at the feeling it induced in her body.

"Naveen mama.." She muttered, sitting beside him and laying her head on his chest which he secured close there, right where it belongs, where she belongs.

His Maira.

She flickers her eyes out to the window and smiles at the sun that was trying to come up and circulate yellow throughout the world.

"Naveen..." Maira looks up at him naively, as his fingers were pressing against her bare waist exposed out of her saree.

They maintained eye contact as Naveen drew invisible patterns on her waist, while Maira silently enjoyed the brush of his fingers caressing her skin.

Their love-filled lust came to a stop only when the car halted. Naveen's paternal grandparent's residence is in this village, and every so often they visit here to spend quality time with them.

Hands entangled, Naveen and Maira walked to his grandparent's house. His grandma welcomed the couple with a wide smile and called her husband.

The elders had a shy smile on their lips, seeing Naveen's hands webbed with Maira.

His grandmother asked them to freshen up and Naveen guides his wife up the stairs to the room where he usually dwells, with the bags stuffed with their clothes.

As soon as Maira enters the room, she rushes to the restroom and gets refreshed.

Out in the room, Naveen sat waiting for Maira to come out so that he could bath as well. If she hasn't locked the bathroom door, he must have now barged in and showered with her, but sadly he wasn't offered that luck today.

The restroom door unlocked and stepped outside was his Maira whose hair was dripping waters and small droplets were surging on her body covered by just a short towel.

"Aen d evlo azhaga Iruka..(why are you this beautiful..)" he said, eyeing her and signaling her to stroll towards him.

Obediently she walks to him with nervousness and sits on his lap sideways cause she knows he is going to make her sit there.

Though they had been making love without a break, Maira couldn't handle his gaze on her.

"Inga paaru (look here)" he tilts her head towards his and places a kiss on her neck, sliding his hands up and down her thigh.

"Mama..." She pushes him as his hands were trying to reach her sensitive places.

"Poi kulichutu vaanga (go and bath)" she gets up hurriedly and moves to the other side of the bed, stifling her smile.

"Seri Seri (okay okay)" he winks at her and enters the restroom.

Getting downstairs, they had breakfast with their grandparents and parents, exchanging talks of anything and everything.

The sun had raised halfway through, flashing a shade of orange to the realm. Maira dreamily looks at the sky from the veranda and runs out of the home.

Naveen who was talking with his grandpa outside the house, sensing her presence, raised his eyebrows at her.

She shook her head and began to walk towards the field making Naveen to excuse himself from his grandpa and follow her behind.

"Enga d pora? (where are you going?)" He asks catching up with her pace but she starts to run.

"Oodi poren mama! (I'm eloping away mama!)" She screams without sparing him a look.

"Yaar kooda d? (With whom huh?)" He shouts playing along with her. "Makku mama, unga kooda thaan (Of course with you, idiot mama)" she frowns turning around and facing him.

Shortly, her breath hitches, as he ran towards her, and just in a few seconds, she found herself dangling on her Naveen mama's arms.

Maira blushes while Naveen had a tiny smile on his face, enjoying his wife's shyness.

Suddenly they heard a grandpa singing and their eyes fell on the older couples. The grandpa was singing to his blushing wife while working in the field.

Maira and Naveen shyly looked at each other.

They wanted to be like this when they get older, the love same as ever.

♥️♥️♥️

Hope you liked this story🥰

Plus Guys! Give me suggestions on what you want me to write on bonus chaps♥️♥️♥️