𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

❥︎Author's Pov

Maira whimpered as her Naveen mama made her touch his hard-on over his boxers.

"All because of you" he muttered in lust, colliding his lips with her.

He dismissed his boxers while kissing her and the next second, Maira felt his length grazing over her womanhood.

"Do as I say okay?" Naveen blurted out, soon after leaving her lips. He sat back on the bed with his head leaned against the headboard and instructed Maira to kneel between his legs.

She did as he said.

She blinked at his erect and long dick pointing in her direction.

"What should I do mama?" She asked him and he smiled before speaking.

"Touch it" obeying his words, she slowly kept her hands on his length and brushed her fingers over it.

Naveen was so hard that he didn't want her to make him cum, but he wanted to cum inside her.

And so abruptly changing his mind, he made Maira lay flat on the bed with her head resting on the pillow, and with a soft kiss on her lips, he let his hand rummage under the pillow and found the condom packet.

He had purchased it on the night of his marriage day and had kept it there.

Maira stared at her Naveen mama without blinking, as he put on the condom on his length and once again hovered above her.

"Mama I'm very scared" she spoke her genuine thoughts. "I will stop If it goes beyond your limit" he gently kissed her forehead before parting her legs wide and entering her in a go.

She felt as If someone had slashed her body apart and cried at the sharp pain.

She hugged her Naveen mama closer and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you Naveen mama" she whimpered as he placed a delicate kiss on her neck.

"And I love you too, so fucking much" he initiated to move his length inside her, provoking Maira to gasp.

"Ah..." She was beginning to feel pleasure due to Naveen's constant thrusting.

At some point, Maira cried out and tried to move her hips in rhythm with her Naveen mama.

Naveen peppered kisses on her chest and thrust deeper and faster into her.

"You like it huh?" He questioned Maira while giving her a deep stroke. She bit her lips and sighed closing her eyes.

"Umm...." That was all her brain managed to expel.

He chuckled at her reckless state and resumed thrusting in and out of her.

"Mm....aahh.." Maira released her long-awaited orgasm, and within seconds Naveen too attained his climax.

He withdrew his length from her entrance and laid beside her.

With unsteady breath, they turned their heads to meet each other's gazes.

"Enjoyed huh?" He smirked. She blushed and snuggled to his chest as he patted her hair comfortingly.

................

♥️♥️♥️

Stay safe and take care guys♥️♥️