𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 (𝗘𝗡𝗗)

❥︎Author's Pov

When Maira separated her eyelids, it was already late evening. Her Naveen mama wasn't beside her neither inside the room.

Hissing slightly at the discomfort down there, she walked to the restroom and got freshened up.

Putting on her reddish-black pajamas, she sauntered out of her room to the living room but Naveen wasn't there too.

Doubtfully, she then made her way to the veranda of her house and there she saw him sitting quietly on an ancient model chair.

He looks like a king. She thought while going towards him and tapping on his shoulder.

Naveen darted his eyes to Maira and smiled. "You woke up" he stood on his feet from the chair and hugged her.

"What were you doing here mama?" She asked into his chest. "You were sleeping when I got up... and I have no work to do so I just sat here ideally, thinking about my wife" he placed a kiss on her head.

Maira blushed upon hearing her mama mentioning her as wife.

"I will make coffee!" She rushed inside making Naveen to follow behind her.

He leaned against the kitchen counter watching Maira prepare coffee.

They both had coffee in silence gazing into each other's eyes that spoke words of affection in the language of love.

They both then retreated to the living room. Maira turned on the television and plopped beside her Naveen mama on the couch.

Getting sleepy due to the songs that were playing on the television, Maira eventually laid her head on her Naveen mama's lap and looked up at him.

The smile that lingered on her lips while staring at him could explain her emotions for her Naveen mama.

She brushed her fingers across his cheeks, which made Naveen to look down at Maira's face.

His eyes showed the immense love he has for her as he patted her hair tenderly.

At that exact time, a beautiful song started to play on the television.

🎶Pookal Pookum Tharunam Aruyire,

Parthatharum Illaiye,

Ularum Kalai Pozhuthai

Muzhumathiyum,

Pirinthu Povathillaiaye,

(Oh, my sweetheart, no one has ever seen a moment when flowers are blooming.

When the morning dawns, the moon does not leave completely)

Netruvarai Neram Poga Villaiye,

Unathu Aruge Neram Pothavillaiye,

Ethuvum Pesavillaiye Indru Yeno,

Ethuvum Thondravillaiye Ithu

Ethuvo,

(Time didn't seem to move until yesterday.

And it is never enough when you're next to me.

I didn't say anything about it.

Today, I didn't feel anything for some reason.

What's that feeling, huh?)

Iravum Vidiyavillaiye Athu Vidinthal,

Pagalum Mudiyavillaiye, Poonthalire,

(The night hasn't still broke into dawn...

Even if it broke into dawn, the day did not come to an end..)

Varthai Thevaillai Vazhum Kalam Varai,

Pavai Parvai Mozhi Pesume,

Netru Thevaillai Nalai Thevaillai,

Indru Intha Nodi Pothume,

(O budding flower...

Words are not required for as long as we live.

Damsel's eye is going to speak in volumes.

♥️.....No need for yesterday, no need for tomorrow, just this very moment is enough.....♥️

Naveen placed a soft kiss on Maira's forehead and when they again stared at each other,both of their lips were tugged up in a smile that exchanged their never-ending love for each other.

                     𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.....💓