𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

❥︎Author's Pov

Naveen woke up first and stared down at Maira's sleeping face. She looks cute. He thought while moving the hair out from her face.

It was 8.30 am when Naveen decided to get up from the bed and do his daily routine. A few minutes later, he was seen in his casuals, his hair balanced between wet and dry, the scent of a fresh bath and his cologne had created a fragrance to linger in the air which made Maira to open her eyes as Naveen sat on the bed near her.

She was taken aback for a moment when her view was stuck on her Naveen mama. She usually wakes up to her mom so this got her a little off guard.

'I am married' she reminded herself and gazed at her Naveen mama who was leaning against the headboard and typing something on his laptop.

He appeared a bit serious and so hot with that look.

She hissed while sitting on the bed due to her Naveen mama's pleasurable torture on her waist the previous day.

Naveen's brow furrowed together as he focused on the laptop screen. Maira was partially confused and mostly amused by his attractive looks. Like why is he this irresistible!

Her eyes went down to his fingers that were typing out on the buttons of the laptop and instantly some weird reactions began pooling in her stomach.

Because the way he captured her lips in-between those fingers, the way it had roamed on her waist...she was feeling odd as she continuously let her gaze graze over it. Those fingers are dead drop gorgeous.

"Hm...it's messing with my brain" Naveen muttered shaking his head at the laptop screen. Maira came out of her artificial realm after listening to his voice.

"Freshen up go" he mumbled to Maira, still staring at the screen. Such a workaholic he is. His firm had permitted to bear his absence for two weeks, but Naveen being Naveen, still wanted to work from home.

And so here he is! With his attention totally on his laptop.

Maira shrugged it off as she knew about her mama very well. She brushed lazily and took a quick shower. She wore a black churidar without a dupatta and exited her room to find her husband, her Naveen mama.

Naveen was in the living room now, sipping his coffee and clinging to his laptop yet again. "My coffee?" She questioned Naveen but then she found it on the table before him, so she quietly grabbed it in her hand and sat beside him.

Maira was getting jealous of the laptop as he is spending more of his interest on it. She carefully laid her head on her Naveen mama's shoulder and sighed when she felt his lips on her forehead.

"I want to kiss you, Maira...Just give me five more minutes though, then I will be done calculating the income capitals of this month" he grunted stimulating a chuckle to escape from Maira's lips.

................

♥️♥️♥️

Take care and stay safe guys!❤️