𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

❥︎Author's Pov

Naveen didn't know what to say when he found that Maira had locked herself in the restroom due to the fear of facing him. And what's funny in this is Maira is finding excuses to deny the obvious.

"Still not over?" Naveen leaned against the restroom door, controlling his smile. Maira was just standing inside while her fingers were nervously tangled to each other.

"Um..no mama" She strained out. "Seems like we need to go to the hospital" he faked seriousness in his tone making Maira gulp in anxiety.

"No mama...it will be alright" she spoke to calm him but he was having so much fun listening to her blunt lies.

"I don't think so Maira, you have been in there for more than twenty minutes now" he stated the fact. "I'm having diarrhea--" she bit her lips cringing at the thought.

Naveen chuckled lowly. Seeing her go to this extent, he finally decided to end her drama. Of course, he knows how to bring her out from there.

He turned off the lights to the bathroom and that's all it takes for Maira to scream and unlock the door.

She looked at her Naveen mama whose face was adorned with a priceless smirk. She was ready to run again but he caught her wrist and made her back touch his chest.

She couldn't let go of her breath.

She heard him close the restroom door and then it came..the tingles. He slid his palm inside her saree, caressing her bare waist and gripping them in a tight hold.

Maira's lips were divided as a result of his magical and seductive touch. Just when she began to slowly release her breath, Naveen pinched her waist and twirled her around to face him.

Lacked was a warning, as Naveen planted his lips onto hers, skidding his hands on her bare waist again, pinching it hard which made Maira to fist his shirt in a strong grip.

He was inflicting pain on her waist but on the other hand, he is also pleasuring her with his delicate and gentle kiss on her brims.

Their lips are colliding with each other in a way that could be called sensual.

Maira's eyes were partly opened, while she took all of the pleasures her Naveen mama is offering her by his hands and lips.

Licking her lips, he pulled away.

Maira fell to her Naveen mama's chest, her breath coming out in an unsteady manner. She was on the verge of losing herself to the unconscious realm.

Naveen was now soothing her waist area that he had pinched a few minutes ago. He wanted to do more but he isn't sure If she will be able to take it all.

Especially because he wasn't a gentle one in bed.

He looked down at Maira, and in a not-so-tight clutch, he clamped the back of her neck and made her face him.

She was extremely exhausted and aroused.

Retracting back his hand that was on her waist, he squeezed her lower lips with his thumb and index finger.

Her chest heaved up and down, scared and longing for his next move.

But sensing her very sensitive and tired form, his heart told him to chill and do it all another time.

And as per its words, he carried her to the bed and plopped her upon the sheets. Her breathing was still ragged as he hugged her to his chest after laying beside her.

...................

♥️♥️♥️

Do Comment guyzz!❤️❤️❤️