𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

❥︎Author's Pov

He bit his lips at the gorgeous sight of her womanhood, adorned with so much wetness, and hell yeah! it's all only because of him.

Maira had her eyes tightly shut as she sensed her Naveen mama's fingers skimming over her wet folds and hardened nub.

Her body was shuddering involuntarily due to his touch.

Naveen took his time to stroke her clit with his thick and long fingers.

When Maira was getting accustomed to his softness, Naveen slipped his middle finger inside her never before stretched vagina opening.

It was not at all pleasing rather made her cry.

"Naveen m---ahhhh" she was about to make him know about her irritation but unexpectedly Naveen latched his mouth on her clit and kissed there...every bit of the grief was replaced by unthinkable elation at this explicit action of him.

Maira moaned for every slurping of his mouth on her hardened nub.

Naveen loved eating her out, more than that, he took satisfaction in the way her whole body responded to it.

He purposely withdrew his mouth and initiated to move his finger which had remained immobilized inside her wet walls until now.

Maira got adjusted to his finger and whimpered at the newfound spark of pleasure.

But she yearned for his mouth on there.

"Naveen mama..." He lifted his eyebrows at her calling, "hmm?" He hummed increasing the pace of his finger and adding another one with it.

Maira whined at his fingers dilating the breadth of her opening.

"It's burning" she hissed making him quite concerned, yet he knows how to smooth out her anguish.

He leaned towards her clit and began to lick from above her opening to the top of her nub.

Just like that, under the spell of his tongue, Maira let out a satisfactory moan.

Naveen smiled slightly and continued licking her folds, while at the same time, he moved his fingers inside her so that she wouldn't feel much despair.

Maira's fingers grabbed the bedsheets rigidly, as her body released the second orgasm.

Her head felt dizzy and her view was blurred as Naveen withdrew his fingers from her opening and proceeded to lap up her cum.

Maira couldn't handle the mere touch to her clit due to orgasming for the second time. Her nub stayed extremely sensitive as Naveen swiped his tongue over it again.

Her legs shook when he did that and to stop him, she tapped on her shoulder.

Poor her doesn't realize Naveen's mischievousness.

He is purposefully torturing her by inflicting drastic bliss on her body.

Despite her miserable efforts, Naveen didn't stop licking her up, so Maira sought to close her thighs...getting a stinging slap on her inner thighs from Naveen's hands.

She pouted and cried at the feeling, but lord, it is making her more aroused.

Still, her body was betraying her by unintentionally shutting her legs.

Naveen looked up from her womanhood and spoke in a warning tone. "Unless I say so, don't you dare shut your legs, understood?" Maira nodded her head vigorously.

This time, Naveen bent her knee and made her side of the thigh stay on the mattress whereas he parted her other leg wide which offered him a splendid view of her clit.

Maira's teardrops left her eyes at the way his tongue and teeth were working on her folds.

Naveen raised his hand and fondled her bosoms, still tormenting her clit with his kisses.

And again, Maira came for the third time.

She felt three slaps on her thigh continuously, and she knows it was for all the attempts she made to close her thighs during his work on her womanhood.

Her lips splayed as she produced a long whining sound.

She can't really believe that she's enjoying the pain he is imposing on her.

She moaned again as her wetness squirted out more.

Nonetheless, Naveen doesn't seem to be in the mood to halt his actions.

He then jabbed his three fingers inside her opening, making Maira to literally float in the sky.

Damn..she came again for the fourth time because of being too much sensitive down there.

Naveen was partly satisfied now.

Which means, there's yet more to come and this isn't over here.

................

♥️♥️♥️

Don't be surprised, If this story came to end suddenly!♥️

Take care and stay safe guys♥️