𝗢𝗡𝗘

If you haven't read the important info in the intro part, just take a quick look before diving into the story.

Author's Pov

Maira, the naive girl is nineteen now, the phase where beauty reaches its peak and shimmers on one's body and face.

Being a psychology student, she is very keen on examining people's every action and word. Her family thinks that she is a very observant and flawless girl who is aware of this cruel world.

But no.

She is the synonym of the word 'clumsy'. She could also be the summary of the book If titled, 'innocent'.

Brought up in a conservative household, she was quite timid however not to the extent of cowering in fear at situations.

She has loving parents and a cute little sister who is eleven years old. She was more than satisfied with her life at this very moment, unknown of the disaster that was approaching her glassy heart.

Glassy heart? Yes. Because it's easily breakable. The reason is also too simple, it was due to her inexperience in undergoing anything hurtful.

Presently, she had packed her things in her backpack to leave for her home as the awaited 5 'o'clock had attained and the bell had also rung louder enough to draw a wide grin on the faces of the students.

Chatterings, shuffling of feet, and the sound of snickering filled the university.

Maira had a neutral expression on her exterior while she put on her backpack and looked around in hunt of her friends. "They were here a few minutes ago" Her thoughts confided. She grimaced, sauntering out of the class in search of her two friends, Lekha and Avni.

As soon as she exited her class which is situated on the first floor, confusion glued to her face.

Girls were standing in a bunch, their bodies supported by the handrail. Some were squealing and some were beaming dreamily.

Maira couldn't understand why they were behaving like this, well that was until she had also leaned by the guardrail to get a glimpse of what made these girls go crazy.

And there stood her Naveen mama in all his attractiveness radiating a handsome aura that captivates and mesmerizes every human being...particularly girls.

He was leaning against his car casually while using his phone. Yet that incredibly normal gesture had won many hearts which he is completely ignorant of.

Maybe he chose to.

"I'm burning up" her friend Lekha whispered staring intently at Maira's Naveen mama.

All she could feel now was pure possessiveness towards him. She can't let this happen.

So she did what came into her head at that instant.

"Naveen mama!" She yelled catching his entire attention.

                    ......................

So, how is it guys?♥️