𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘

❥︎Author's Pov

Naveen's eyes were roaming all over Maira's body as she hopped on his bike. They both aren't certainly in the mood to visit anywhere, they just want to be in their room and fuck each other's brains off.

In addition to that, Maira's dark blue saree isn't helping Naveen to cool off a bit.

When they both finally reached Maira's home, there was a huge meal prepared for them.

Sadly, that isn't what they wanted to eat now.

Nevertheless, they settled on dining chairs and began to consume the food. Being done with it, Naveen conversed with his in-laws while Maira sat beside him quietly.

Time went past, and eventually, both of them excused themselves.

On the way back to their destination, the sky had become dark and soon started to pour down small droplets of water, which then transformed into heavy rain.

Maira and Naveen were drenched completely in the drizzle as they got to their home.

They hurriedly went inside their dwelling after locking the door behind them and that's it! The entire world paused for them.

Their gazes were stripping naked each other clothes off.

Maira's saree has pasted to her body, and her wet skin and bristle made Naveen hard.

Maira's breath hitched as her Naveen mama showered kisses on her neck while simultaneously working his hands on removing the pin on her shoulder which keeps her pleats in line.

The downpour was still falling on the earth with a unique tone as Naveen and Maira crashed their lips together.

He bit her lips and held her waist in a stronghold.

She moaned into his mouth breathlessly, as he sucked on her lower lips and pinched one of her nipples over her blouse.

Naveen then kneeled in front of her and spotted a kiss on her exposed waist.

She felt ticklish at his actions.

As soon as Naveen began to lick on her waist area, she fisted his hair and heaved him close to her. He explored every inch of her uncovered skin on her stomach with his tongue, teeth, and lips.

Maira's legs were on the verge of losing their balance when her Naveen mama placed a kiss on her chest while emerging up to her face level.

She ran away from him as Naveen then attempted to move away the pleat of the saree off her shoulder.

An open space of their house permitted the rain to pool down on the ground so when Maira attained there, she was all over once again blazed in raindrops.

Naveen was tempted and fascinated by her image as he sauntered towards her and snatched her pleat off from her body, Maira swirled around willingly until the saree was completely discarded from her skin

Naveen's body became hot despite the rain due to Maira's appearance. And it's the same case with her too.

Her bra was now transparent behind the blouse because of the rain and her whole waist is out in show for her Naveen mama.

"Take it off" Maira felt her wetness leaking out from her opening at his words. "What mama..?" she wasn't sure of his objective.

"Your blouse..take it off" his eyes were clouded with desire as Maira deliberately undid her hooks on the blouse, obliging to Naveen's words.

She removed the blouse from her body and looked down, scared of him and his darkened eyes.

"Now your bra" she blinked up at him and shook her head negatively. "You do it" she spoke making a smile to crawl upon his lips.

He stood close to her and pressed his lips against her forehead as he unhooked her bra.....

....................

♥️♥️♥️

Okay okay 😂😂I agree I love teasing you all!🙈 *Very much actually*❤️

Take care and stay safe guys ♥️