𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

❥︎Author's Pov

Ever felt heartbroken?

Ever experienced the feeling of your heart dropping into your stomach?

Ever gone through the elation that your body creates, urging you to tear up, make your nose burn, and throat clogged?

If yes, you will understand the turmoil of emotions Maira is undergoing.

She curled her fingers in fists to prevent the tears from flowing down her cheeks. It was hard to restraint it, but she's got no other way.

What will she tell him when her pool of tears broke out?

Nothing...she will yet again be hush like she's been all these years, locking up her love in a corner of her heart and magically hoping him to know about it.

Like how?

How will he know If she had been keeping it hidden and never showed it off to him?

And so now, we shouldn't entirely blame him for his actions, cause maybe...just maybe there's a chance of him reciprocating her love If she had confessed to him.

She had mostly behaved as a disciplined and soft-spoken girl to him, often revealing her possessive side.

Possessiveness is generally related to love, so why didn't he get this clue? The justification is, in his perspective, she has always been a naive one who will get possessive over anything close to her.

So whose gonna tell him the truth now?

Maybe fate..?

As the car halted before Maira's home she quietly came out and followed behind her Naveen mama to her home. Each step she vacates behind is blessed with her teardrops.

She hung her head low and held the strap of her backpack tighter to prevent herself from making sounds.

Soon when they entered the house, Maira dashed to her room located downstairs and closed it. Her tears found their way out of her eyes in a quick manner along with the sobs that left her mouth.

She made sure to sustain it audible to the level that no person out the door could hear.

"How can Naveen mama do this" She mumbled to herself as she buried her face in her palms, moistening it with her tears of misery.

Meanwhile, Naveen is cheerfully conversing with her parents about the reception that will be held tomorrow evening in the marriage hall.

"So uncle I'll get going" he declared after a long time as her parents nodded their heads with a smile. "Noo, don't go" the eleven years old girl, Naina who was sitting beside him hugged his arm and shook her head refusing to leave him. "You are mine...I won't allow you to marry" she pouted at him.

"Even if I was married, I will always be yours" he tried to convince the stubborn child with a huge crush on him and when he finally did, it took another ten minutes.

If Maira had done something like this--he might have been enlightened about her love.

...............

How is it guys?♥️