52. So Hot Part 2

A/N: *Mature content*

I didn't plan for a part 2, but since AlomdMilkStories requested, so here it is! Gah, it took so long to write it because I just couldn't figure out how to execute it. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!

"Tohru..."

His amber eyes stare right into her brown ones, almost dark, pupils blown wide. His breaths labored. His orange bangs falling over his eyes occasionally and some locks sticking to his forehead due to sweat. His hands on either side of her ribcage, holding himself up above her. His chiseled chest on full display for her eyes.

Then he leans down to crash his lips on hers, bruising and demanding. She returns it with equal fervor, intoxicated. His lips go down from her jaw to her neck—

"Tohru." His voice doesn't sound so sexy anymore. It's rather groggy.

"What?" she asks.

"Tohru!" His voice is getting louder.

"What, Kyo-kun?" she asks again.

"Tohru!!"

Her eyes snap open.

Kyo is staring at her face in concern, propped up on his elbow beside her. He reaches out a hand to gently brush her bangs from the forehead and measure her temperature. "You okay? You are so red and sweating badly."

Tohru loses her voice for a whole minute, trying to make sense of everything.

She was dreaming of Kyo, but Kyo is actually right beside her?

Her eyes roam around the room, taking in its minimalism and the darkness it's shrouded in, then she realizes she's on Kyo's futon, under his blanket with him. But fully clothed. So is he, as disappointing as that is.

Oh, that's right. It was raining, and Kyo wasn't feeling well, so she cuddled him to sleep. Even though his curse broke three weeks ago, the rain still seemed to have its adverse effect on him.

But God! Not again with these wet dreams!

"Tohru?"

She snaps back to reality and smiles up at Kyo. "I'm fine, Kyo-kun. Really. I just had a, uhm, weird dream." She feels like she's insulting the dream because despite its flaw of not being a reality, it was one hell of a hot, exciting dream.

Kyo furrows his brows. "Weird? What sorta weird?" He removes his hand from her forehead to drape it over her stomach, causing her heart to go bonkers. How can he be so casual with all this touching? And how can he still look so hot with messy bed hair?

Tohru tries to wrack her brain, but it gets kind of hard when she realizes their legs are tangled too. "You know, with unicorns and stuff," she says with an airy giggle.

He gives her a disbelieving look and snorts. "Sure, only you'd have such dreams, weirdo."

She giggles nervously, then fidgets. The place in between her legs feels highly uncomfortable, and she definitely doesn't want Kyo to get the scent of her arousal. That will be the only thing she needs to hang herself like Shigure's editor, Mitsuru.

"I need to use the bathroom, Kyo-kun," Tohru mumbles.

"Oh, okay." Kyo pulls back his hand and untangles their legs. As Tohru gets up and is about to turn the knob, he asks hesitatingly, "Will you be coming back?"

She turns to look at him over her shoulder, but before she can say anything, he's rushing to add, "I mean, it has stopped raining and I feel much better, to be honest! It felt really good to sleep together. So I was just asking, uhm... but you don't have to come back, if you don't wanna."