53. So Hot Part 3

A/N: *Mature Content*

Sarah_B04 wanted more, so here it is! Thanks for asking! Hope y'all enjoy!

Never in her life did Tohru think she would ever be annoyed with the Sohmas.

For two weeks, the house wouldn't just be left alone to the two of them. For one reason or another, someone is always there to put a damper on her and Kyo's plans. After all, it's summer break, everyone's got free time.

Ever since Kyo touched her for the first time two weeks ago, most of her thoughts consist of conspiring to get some alone time with him. Every private moment is a heated makeout session with him—yet, much to her dismay, all of them have been very brief. Only sweet pecks before bed because they don't trust themselves to not take it further with Yuki just next door with thin walls.

It's a beautiful summer afternoon.

Tohru is having shaved ice with Momiji and Yuki on the deck outside while watching Kyo and Hatsuharu sparring on the lawn, both of them shirtless due to the sweltering heat.

Tohru's eyes are, of course, trained on Kyo's stacked upper body, and she gets a little annoyed with how fast he keeps moving around, rather than appreciate how graceful he is in those movements. She just wants him to stand still so that she can admire him.

Or, better yet, on her bed, on his back, as she can track her fingers through his hard muscles—

"Tohru, your ice's melting," Momiji chirps, pointing at her bowl which is now half water and half pink-colored ice.

Tohru snaps out of her fallacy and realizes she has been too busy ogling Kyo that she wasn't even paying attention to the conversation between Yuki and Momiji who are sitting on her either side.

"Oh, right, thanks, Momiji-kun." Tohru takes a few spoonfuls of ice, getting a brain breeze, only to be heated up with another gaze on Kyo.

Just then, Yuki gets up with his empty bowl and says, "Thank you for the shaved ice, Honda-san. I will get going now."

"Thank you for staying, Yuki-kun!" Tohru says with a big smile.

Yuki had just been out on his way to meet up with Manabe when Momiji and Hatsuharu appeared with a shaved ice machine (Tohru wanted to bang her head due to frustration because she was so excited that Yuki had been leaving) so Yuki hung back to join them for a while.

"When will you be back, by the way?"

"Before dinner," Yuki answers and heads inside to put his bowl in the sink. "I'll see you all later then."

"Have a nice day, Yuki-kun!"

"Bye-bye, Yuki!"

Kyo and Hatsuharu don't even turn to look as they are completely immersed in their fight.

After Yuki leaves, Tohru tries her best to pay attention to Momiji as they chat and not get too distracted by Kyo and his hot, sweating body.

When Kyo and Hatsuharu are done with their spar, they each slump on the deck in exhaustion and Tohru runs to make some shaved ice for them.

As she hands them the bowls, Momiji shoots up. "Oh, no, I have violin lessons today with Momo! I forgot!"

"Oh, yes, you told me! You should hurry up, Momiji-kun!" She tones down so that she doesn't seem too excited to get yet another person to leave. "Momo-san must be waiting to start getting lessons with her dear older brother," Tohru says and sits down beside Kyo.

"Ja, I better go now! Thanks for making the shaved ice, Tohru! I'll take back the ice machine some other time! See you later!" Momiji runs off from the lawn straight to the porch to take his shoes before disappearing from their sight.