4 - ARC 1.4

Third P.O.V

It was a lovely Monday. Sunny, warm, beautiful. Most people should be outside enjoying the sun, but instead, (Y/N) was stuck in school.

"It feels like a day that will never end! I want to go play outside!"

(Y/N) groaned. Nick, (Y/N)'s deskmate and best friend barely glanced at their antics.

"You really are childish."

Nick was currently reading his science book like he was supposed to, but (Y/N) simply refused to.

I know the answers anyway, why should I suffer!?

But for the sake of appearances, (Y/N) started to read the thick book.

"Wow, you're actually reading it?"

Nick raised his eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't I be?~"

(Y/N) says with a smile. The two then go back to reading.

Bla, bla, bla, bla. Science stuff. Why did it have to be science? I may know the answers, but that doesn't mean I'm good at it!

(Y/N) banged their head on the desk.

"I give up!"

"Two minutes and forty-one seconds."

Nick muttered.

"What?"

(Y/N) asked in confusion. Nick closes his book and peered at (Y/N) through his glasses.

"It took you two minutes and forty-one seconds before you gave up. How do you plan on graduating if you give up so easily?"

Now, normally (Y/N) would have asked how the heck Nick knew the exact time it took them to give up, but instead they were observing Nick.

Gene was supposed to grow up to be a handsome man(what yandere isn't?), but Nick was already starting to glow up.

Straight black hair, icey blue eyes, not to mention how his whole body seems perfectly proportioned.

Nick's current beauty could most definitely rival Gene's.

"Earth to (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) snapped out of their daze when Nick clapped his hands in front of (Y/N)'s face.

"See, this is why I worry about you."

Nick sighed. (Y/N) suddenly had a great idea.

"Why don't you tutor me!"

(Y/N) said with the brightest smile they could muster.

"No."

Nick said with a straight face. (Y/N)'s face falls.

"Whyyyyyy?!?"

Nick looked at (Y/N) straight in the eyes.

"That wouldn't benefit me, now would it?"

Nick said with a slight smirk.

"I'll pay you."

(Y/N) said with pride.

"Don't need money."

Nick replied. (Y/N) frowned for a moment before a huge grin spread across their face. Nick felt like something bad was about to happen.

"You're right Nick, after all, as my friend you would never charge me money. I'm so glad you decided to help me. We can start tonight after school!"

The bell happened to ring right at that moment, letting (Y/N) escape class before Nick could say anything.

Author's Note: Nick seems like a good kid(I ship it!).