11 - ARC 2.1

Third P.O.V

"Dear! You're going to be late for the audition!"

A beautiful woman called into the bedroom.

Agent (Y/N), now 25 year old (Y/N) rushed out of their bedroom and grabbed their writing case.

"Alright! I'll get going!"

(Y/N) was about to exit the door when the woman called out them.

"Are you forgetting something?~"

She askes in a chilly voice. (Y/N) walked back to the woman and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodbye, beloved wife. I'll see you soon."

That's right! (Y/N) was married! To a hottie no less!

With a satisfied nod, (Y/N) was allowed to leave by their wife.

(Y/N) of course, would have rather stayed with their beautiful wife, but instead had to go meet a yandere.

Who happens to have a OP system in this world.

(Y/N) grumbles in their mind.

This story was about Kira Hollow. In her first life, she was schemed against and died as a disgraced actor, but luckily was reborn. When she was reborn, she got an OP system and decided to take revenge on those who wronged her. First, she had to claw her way up the entertainment circle. In her first life she got casted in a TV series, and met a actor named Carson Ruth. In her second life, Kira realized how kind Carson was to her, so Kira vowed to protect Carson like herself. Kira's first target was the creater of the TV series who didn't like how Carson portrayed the character and gave Carson a hard time. Kira ended up killing the creater and making it look like they were attacked by a robber. Afterwards, Kira was sure this act proved that she was in love with Carson. So she tried to get closer to him(getting rid of some bugs along the way). Once they were considered good 'friends', Kira confessed EVERYTHING to Carson. Carson didn't like the idea of killing people, but soon got used to Kira's cruel methods and used them to his advantage. In the end, Kira and Carson became the movie king and queen of the entertainment industry. Living like royalty for the rest of their lives.

Poor (Y/N) became the creater of the TV show and Kira-the-yandere's first victim.

Could it get any worse?

The car (Y/N) was driving suddenly broke down.

Darn you world!

Author's Note: I did say I would alternate love interests! Hope you like the start of ARC 2!