19 - ARC 2.9

Third P.O.V

It had been a week since Angela started living in the hotel, and (Y/N) felt quite lonely.

They were so hung up, they nearly forgot to check about leaving the world.

["Soul extraction 15% complete."]

Recording had just ended today and (Y/N) was going to a party with the cast and crew. The director booked a nice hotel for the party, and even booked rooms for everyone to stay overnight.

At the party, (Y/N) tried their best to have fun, but in the end, they found themselves drowning in their sorrow.

"Director, creater (L/N) looks drunk, I'm going to take them to their room."

Kira had never been happier. She had easily slipped a drug into (Y/N)'s drink so now they can go back to (Y/N)'s room for some fun.

Kira used (Y/N)'s keycard to get into the room and placed (Y/N) on the bed.

(Y/N) is so light! I barely had to use the system's strength!

(Y/N) seemed to sober up a bit.

"Where am I?"

Kira seductively crawled on top of (Y/N).

"You're with me~"

Kira purred in (Y/N)'s ear.

(Y/N) rolled over.

"If you're not Angela, than go away trash."

Yes, the drinks were making (Y/N) quite bold with the yandere.

Kira, instead of being furious with (Y/N), felt intense hatred for Angela. Kira spun (Y/N) around so she could look into their clouded eyes.

"What does she have that I don't? I'm pretty, I'm sweet, I'm everything you need. In my first life you didn't like Carson, so I ran him over in this life. I noticed you liked kind people, so I acted like an angel. Why won't you ever look my way?!"

Kira was at her wits end.

"Get away from my (Y/N)."

Angela glared at Kira. Kira stood up mockingly.

"They are mine. I don't even know how you got in here."

"Perk of being (Y/N)'s wife."

Kira glared hatefully at Angela.

"Shut it b*tch!!!"

Kira screamed while pulling out a gun from who-knows-where.

(Y/N) snapped out of their daze to find Kira pointing a gun at Angela.

"Miss Hollow, don't shoot my wife."

(Y/N) said threateningly while sitting up.

Kira looks down for a moment before a creepy laughter spills from her lips.

"It's not true. I spent two lives loving you, there's no way your not mine."

Kira pulls the trigger and (Y/N)'s body reacts on it's own.

["Soul extraction 100% complete."]

25 year old (Y/N) was killed instantly with a bullet to the heart.

Author's Note: How does everyone feel about cliffhangers?