46 - ARC 5.6

Third P.O.V

Many years later there was a great friendship between (Y/N) and Connor, but Aria and Connor just couldn't seem to get along.

Well, Aria bluntly disliked Connor, and Connor felt uncomfortable around Aria.

So it was really surprising that (Y/N) still ended up staying friends with Connor.

To be honest, the plot never specified WHO the yandere was...

So yeah, (Y/N) was a tad bit worried about being killed by a yandere, but (Y/N) felt that out of the two suspects, Connor was more likely to be a yandere then Aria. And Connor definitely wouldn't kill them.

The reason (Y/N) thought Connor was the yandere was because he had more yandere attributes then Aria.

For example, Gene had a tragic past, Kira had a tragic past, and Naomi had a hero complex. That's only a few examples.

So Connor with his 'tragic past' fit the yandere portfolio.

Aria however, litterly had NO reason to become a yandere.

Loving family, no enemies, good looks. What more could a girl want?

Back to the topic on-hand, (Y/N) really wished they could increase their stamina right about now.

"THERE ARE NO TAGBACKS!"

(Y/N) shouted.

"THERE ARE NO TAGBACKS FOR TEN SECONDS! THOSE TEN SECONDS ARE UP!!"

Connor shouted back. They were currently playing a game called 'tag', and Connor was 'it'.

(A/N: If you don't know what tag is, I don't know what to say. SOMEONE ELSE EXPLAIN IT PLEASE!)

Connor had apparently decided that (Y/N) would be his target. (Y/N) had forgotten that only the two of them usually played this game, so they were technically the only target.

Two minutes later Connor and (Y/N) were both on the ground panting.

"I think... We are.. Getting... To old!... To be playing this."

Connor said, trying to catch his breath.

"You can never be too old for fun and games!"

(Y/N) said semi-enthusiasticly. It was rare for Connor to do something so childish, so (Y/N) wanted to enjoy the moment.

Connor suddenly turned his head to look into (Y/N)'s eyes. He tried to at least, he got flustered and looked away after three seconds.

"I have something I want to ask you."

Connor started.

"And you don't need to answer right away, you can answer whenever and however you want, but if-"

"I'm ready for the point now."

(Y/N) knew once Connor started rambling, he would do it for a while.

"Right, right."

Connor coughed awkwardly.

"Would you want to be my..."

(Y/N) looked deeply into Connor's eyes.

Is this what I think it is?

Author's Note: Do you know what Connor is about to ask?

P.s If you saw that 5.5 got published again, please don't mind it. It was technical issues.