16 - ARC 2.6

Third P.O.V

About a week has past since recording started, and (Y/N) can't wait for it to be over.

Part of the reason was because (Y/N) was tired of all the work actors have to do, but also because of Kira.

Not only does (Y/N) have to act lovey-dovey on the set, but they also rehearse afterwards.

Nothing happened between the two(mostly because (Y/N) thought Angela was hotter than Kira anyway), but whenever (Y/N) was around Kira, it was like their mind was wrapped in a thick fog. It was suffocating to say the least.

"Hey (Y/N)!"

Speak and she shall appear. The foggy feeling returned.

(Y/N) sighed.

"Hey Kira."

Kira somehow managed to convince (Y/N) to go on a first-name basis.

"Is something wrong?"

Kira asks while tilting her head cutely.

(Y/N) slapped themself.

Why do these thoughts keep popping in my head!?!

"Nothing, just tired."

(Y/N) replied. Kira pouted.

"Being tired is not 'nothing', why don't I give you a massage?"

Just as Kira was going to step closer to (Y/N), a chilly voice spoke up.

"I don't suggest you do that."

(Y/N) turned and found Angela glaring at Kira.

"What are you doing here?"

(Y/N) asks in confusion.

"Figured I'd stop by and see how you were doing. I'm glad I did, now I can stop this girl from seducing you."

Angela said while hardening her glare at Kira, who blushed in response.

"I-I wasn't seducing them. I mean, (Y/N) is very-"

"Who said you could call them by their first name?"

Angela cut off Kira.

"(Y/N) did."

Kira said sweetly.

Oh no.

Angela's glare was now directed at (Y/N). She gave a 'you're going to explain this later' look before going back to glaring at Kira.

"I don't care if (Y/N) gave you permission, but as the closest woman to (Y/N), I suggest you know your place."

Then (Y/N) was dragged off the set by Angela, completely missing Kira's expression.

Author's Note: I was kinda wondering if this chapter was necessary....but then again, I think it is.