Chapter 15

He exhaled before starting to go live. He exhaled again. "Okay, um. I didn't plan on this, I wasn't or more like I didn't want to do this because I'm working on feeling better about myself and I don't want to get down again, but you all as my fans and family deserve the truth from me and not from blogs and click-bait headlines. I'll try to not keep this long. This all started when I went to visit my mother about our Thanksgiving plans and as I was about to leave, she hinted to me that he was there and I told her to lock herself in my car and stay there no matter what. I'm so thankful that she listened to me because if my mother was hurt I don't even know how I would be right now. I go looking around and next thing I know, I have a gun pointed to the back of my head and he shot me. I get rushed to the hospital and thankfully as you can see I survived. But anyway, when I got back from the hospital, I- we tried to keep things normal, Bonnie and I were still living together, trying to get back in the groove of things but in the end, it just didn't work out and I started dating Elena. Gilbert. Uh, Elena was the first person I saw and immediately recognized without being told anything about her. My mom had made me these two poster boards with pictures and names on them, Elena was not on the boards so that's what I mean by her being the first person that I recognized without being told who she was. Um, so after Thanksgiving is when Bonnie and I decided to go our separate ways, I started dating Elena almost immediately. Bonnie's friend was in town for the holiday so they stayed at the hotel she was staying in together. I started having visions of Bonnie and our relationship a few weeks after we broke up, and my good friend Mason called me and sat me down and told me and reminded me of the times I had with Bonnie and I looked at photos and watched videos and everything hit me all at once and I realized how big of a mistake I had made. And I say that meaning no disrespect toward Elena, I love Elena and I feel horrible for putting her through this. After remembering Bonnie, I asked Mason to take me straight to her and being the woman she is, she forgave me and we've had many talks and I'm thankful that I have Bonnie in my life again. We're still planning on getting married, I'm not going to say exactly when because I want our day to be ours. Um, I don't deserve her at all but she's with me and I love her so much. Thank you, guys." He ended the video.

...

Bonnie kisses along his neck then lifted her head to meet their lips only kissing him once before he moved his head away. "Babe,"

He closed his eyes. "Sorry," he kisses her once.

She sighed and straddled his lap to look into his eyes. "Talk to me,"

"It's nothing,"

"Just hold me please, then?"

He watched her eyes then pulled her body in close to his, holding her tightly.

"I miss you,"

He moved his hands up her back.

"I thought I had the best pussy on the planet?"

He chuckled. "Shut up." He held her face causing her to look into his eyes. "I just need a little more time, okay?"

"Okay. But can you please kiss me like you love me?"

He pulled her face into his, meeting their lips before opening his mouth to her. She turned her head to the side kissing him deeply, moaning as he turned them so his weight was on top of her.

"Actually, you know what, I'm good to go,"

She laughed, taking off his shirt.

...

She smiled as his fingertips glided along the curves of her body as he kisses the side of her neck. She reaches her hand back to grab his hair causing his hand to grab her right breast. "You're gonna give me a hickey before the wedding," she felt him smile against her skin. "Maybe I should mark my neck permanently with your initials."