Chapter 24

Bonnie smiled widely, getting out of the car, seeing him walk up to her. She threw herself at him and started kissing him deeply as his hands traveled. "I missed you," she talked against his lips.

"I missed you more," he kisses her again then rolls his bag more towards the car, following after her. He smiled as she took his suitcase and placed it in the backseat then shook his head as she leaned forward, pacing her palms in the seat so her ass was pressed against his crotch. She bounced slightly on her toes and he slapped her ass once she called him daddy. Bonnie stood and faced him again, biting on her lower lip as he squeezed her fat in his hands. He leaned in and met their lips again, kissing her deeply until they were practically out of breath.

"Daddy, let's go home, I have a surprise for you," she kissed along his neck.

"Baby, I kind of offered that we drive one of my castmate's home, but then I'm all yours I swear."

"What?"

"I know, daddy's sorry," he kisses her mouth once then goes on to explain as Bonnie started kissing along his neck about how they ended up on the same flight together, sitting across from one another, and explained that instead of her paying for a ride back, that they give her one since she lived close by.

"Fine,"

"Okay, I'll be back I told her to give us ten minutes to reconnect." He kisses her then heads back into the airport.

Bonnie sighed then walked over to the driver's side and gets into the car before she realized that Stefan was referring to this coworker as a 'she'. Before she could process more, the passenger side door opens and Stefan gets in and she looks in the back to see a woman who has curly hair, clear chocolate skin, and white teeth. "Hi, I'm Jasmine," and a London accent.

"Bonnie, nice to meet you," she reached her hand back for Jasmine to shake which she did.

"Nice to meet you as well, thank you for taking me home,"

"No problem," Bonnie faced forward and started the car. Stefan plugged in her address into the GPS as she made her way out of the airport. "So how did shooting go guys?"

Stefan moves his hand to her thigh, "Pretty great actually, I think there's a great chance that we could get picked up,"

"Yeah and I know we probably won't have the same crew, but everyone was super nice so I'm keeping my fingers crossed."

"Yeah me too."

"So if you do get picked up, are you planning to move to LA?" Bonnie asked, glancing at Jasmine in the rearview mirror.

"Just because I can't afford two places, yes, and if things don't work out, I'm thinking about staying there at least for a few extra months and see how things go."

"Nice, I lived in LA before I moved here with Stefan and at first I was really missing it but then New York basically became my home. Did you want to stop to get something to eat?"

"Oh no, I'm fine, I'm gonna order takeout, and while I'm waiting it'll force me to stay up and unpack instead of eating and going right to bed leaving my clothes in this suitcase for a month."

Bonnie chuckled. Minutes later, they were in front of Jasmine's apartment complex. Stefan helped her with her bags to the door then they hugged goodbye. He exhaled making his way down the stairs then paused as he got a text alert. It was from Mason who sent him a link and by the preview of it, he knew exactly what he'd be clicking. He started making his way back towards the car looking at the paparazzi photos a blog site posted of him and Bonnie's "PDA Filled Airport Reunion". He opened the passenger side door, "Babe, they— damn," his eyes trailed her body dressed in a lace very revealing one piece. "Get in the back, come on,"