Chapter 5

Stefan watched her face as she slept. Her mouth slightly agape, a little drool on her pillow, her hair tied in a high ponytail with some hairs on her forehead. He smiled, softly chuckling and moved his hand to the side of her face. She stirred and her mouth closed completely before opening slightly again. He smiled more and reached back for his phone and started recording.

"She'd probably kill me," he whispered, "if I show her face right now but this is what I get to wake up to every day. I'm a lucky guy." He recorded her for a few seconds longer then ended the video. He opened Instagram and posted it to his story with the heart eyes emoji covering her face and tagged her. He put his phone away after hearing hers ding and watched her some more.

Stefan moves his hand to her face again. "Baby," he spoke just above a whisper. "Baaaby,"

"Hm?"

He chuckled. "I'm bored,"

"If I had the strength to give you my middle finger I would." She said with her eyes still shut making him laugh. "What time is it?"

"Seven-thirty."

"Babe. That's way too early. Go back to sleep."

"I can't."

She exhaled through her nose and opened her right eye before her left seeing him smiling. "You're a crazy person."

"Come,"

She moved to rest her head on his chest. "I don't like you."

"I know. You love me."

"Touché."

"Let me get those lips,"

She smiled and lifted her head and leaned in to meet their lips, kissing him several times. He moved his hands down her body then up it as he kissed along her neck then turned her on her back. Bonnie closed her eyes as he disappeared underneath the sheets.

...

Bonnie smiled watching his Instagram story and was glad that he decided to block out her face because even she doesn't want to know what she looks like when she's deep in it.

"Hey, babe,"

She looked up from her phone. "What up?"

"I need to head out for a couple of hours but I'll be home for dinner,"

"Oh okay, where are you going?"

"Just running a few errands." He kissed her. "I love you." He started towards the door.

"I love you-" the door closed. "too." She sighed seeing some of that old Stefan come out but chose to ignore it. She did cheat, after all, a little old behavior is expected.

...

She smiled hearing knocking on the door ready for some Chinese but couldn't stop the utter shock on her face opening the door to see Stefan's mother. "Mrs. Salvatore—"

"Is Stefan here?"

"No actually, he's out running errands,"

She sighed and it's then Bonnie noticed the horrified look on her face. "Can I come in?"

"Of course," it's then she noticed the suitcases. "Is everything okay?"

"Do you know when he'll be back?"

"He said before dinner. Is everything okay?"

Lily ignored her question for the second time and took out her phone to call her son. Bonnie went over and decided to use both locks on the door.