Chapter 10

They posed, getting their photo taken for their save the date cards. After long discussions, they decided to get married this year rather than the next and then sparked chaos. There was so much to do and Bonnie almost felt as if she was about to explode. Honestly, she would be fine marrying Stefan in his mother's backyard but he told her that he wanted to give her the best experience that he could.

Stefan kissed her lips gently, smiling as the flash went off causing her to smile herself. He moved his head back and tickled her, causing her to erupt in laughter as her head tilted back and all he could do was smile and admire her. His future Mrs. Salvatore. His future wife.

...

After their photoshoot, Bonnie headed straight to her dress appointment. Stefan called in some favors and was able to reach a designer who would customize a dress for her, but couldn't promise that anything would be ready until the day before or the day of the wedding. They decided to take the risk anyway, Bonnie keeping in mind to not gain or lose a single pound or at least gain it or lose it before the wedding.

Stefan watched as they measured her hips, waist, thighs and other parts and decided to take a photo then post it, posing the question of what's she getting fit for. They wanted their personal wedding date to stay personal then post about it possibly a day or two after the New Year.

"Okay, bye, babe." Bonnie kissed him, gaining his attention.

"What?"

"We're designing the dress now, I don't want you to hear,"

"Okay, fine, I love you." He pulled her into his body.

"I love you more." She looked up at him then closed her eyes as their lips met. She moaned at the feel of his tongue against hers, causing his hands to grab her ass.

"I'll miss you," he spoke against her lips.

She smiled. "I'll try not to be too long,"

"No, get everything you want. I'll see you back home, okay?"

"Okay,"

They kissed some more before pulling away from each other, turning in different directions. Stefan looked down at his phone seeing a text from Mason saying that they need to talk. He narrowed his eyes but remembered that he was meaning to talk to Mason because of the whole Bonnie situation. He's not sure if he'll be honest with him, but maybe he'll provide him with more insight into the situation since Bonnie won't.

"Stefan?"

The man in question looked over and smiled see Elena walking toward him. When she was close enough they hugged. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, I was just on my way to meet a friend. You?"

"Bonnie has fitting, I was just about to take off. Wait, so how are you doing after—"

"Oh, much better. Thank you for being there,"

"Of course."

"What makes it even better is that you didn't even know it was me, you would've helped anyone." She smiled, looking into his eyes.

"I would've tried, not sure if I would've succeeded."

They chuckled.

"Anyway, Elena, I have a meeting to get to, but I'll see you around,"

She nodded then watched him get into the black car beside them before it took off down the road. She grunted loudly then continued around the block to retrieve her car.

...

Mason looked up seeing Stefan walk in and discreetly took a deep breath. "Hey, man,"

"Hey, I got your text, is now a good time?"