Chapter 8

Bonnie let out a breath as the plane landed. It was no turning back now, Stefan will indeed be meeting her parents and it was a ninety-nine percent chance that they would run into Enzo and Caroline separately or together and she honestly doesn't know how she would react to either. Stefan squeezed her hand lightly, snapping her out of her head and smiled as she looked over at him. She smiled back then let out a breath before standing.

...

Stefan took out his phone to take a photo of a picture of Bonnie when she was just three years old. Her hands were in fists with her palms placed under her jaw, having her knuckles slightly push up her cheeks as she smiled looking right at the camera. He smiled looking at it.

"Wasn't she just the cutest?" Abby smiled.

"Definitely." He stares at the photo a little longer before turning the page.

"That's Bonnie with her cousin Peach. They were thick as thieves whenever they were together."

"What happened?"

"Nothing but life, Hon. They had their own dreams and own visions so they kind of just grew apart."

Stefan nodded turning the page.

"No, not the albums," Bonnie walked in and sat next to Stefan.

"You snooze, you lose," Abby said.

"I'm sorry I'm so tired, just being here is taking a lot out of me."

"I like it here, it's quiet."

"Yeah and small so word about you being here will spread very quickly and then I'm not so sure how quiet it would be."

"Bonnie, don't scare him. You'll be fine, Stefan, us Mystic Fallians are very respectful."

"Did you really just call yourself a 'Mystic Fallian'?"

"You like it? I figured we needed a name for ourselves. You guys are New Yorkers, people in LA are like what, Botoxians,"

Stefan laughed.

"Don't encourage her, babe or else we'd be here for years."

He chuckled then stood, excusing himself to the bathroom.

"I'll show you,"

"I know where it is, babe, remember, you snooze, you lose," he kissed her once quickly then headed down the hall.

"So what do you think?" Bonnie asked after hearing the door close.

"He's not at all what I expected, you know, Hollywood actor you kind of have a stigma, but I like him. He seems very relaxed and calm and I can tell that he has a deep love for you."

Bonnie smiled.

"Very different from Enzo, I mean he loved you, of course, but he was a lot more... energetic."

"Yeah, Stefan is very chill now that you say something. He's more about business than pleasure- well not pleasure but like hobbies."

Bonnie changed the subject hearing the bathroom door open. "So when is father stopping by?"

"I don't know, I didn't talk to him,"

"What do you mean?"

"I thought you would tell him that you're visiting and that he can come over."

"I thought you were going to inform him because you're inviting him into your house."

Abby sighed. "Just call him, Bonnie."

"Are you sure you're okay with it, mom? If not, we can go over there."

"No, it's perfectly fine. Call him,"