Chapter 21

Stefan's mouth dropped seeing the numbers rise of people coming into his jewelry site. He had no idea what to expect but it certainly wasn't this. Just an hour before, he and Bonnie had modeled all the pieces in his Instagram story, and for some reason doing that seemed like the hardest thing he had to do. The lighting had to be right, the camera angle had to be appealing and he had to mention key things about the pieces within sixteen seconds which seems like a lot of time to explain a necklace, but under pressure, it's not. He's glad he had Bonnie though because she helped out a lot and now they're here, sitting in a meeting room, watching numbers rise as they shop for mostly their Valentine's Day gifts for their loved ones.

"Babe, what's your favorite piece from Salvatore Collections?" Stefan recorded.

"Well, besides my ring, I love the twin double studded earrings, which I'm wearing right now, actually," she moved her hair behind her ear to show them off.

He smiled and stopped recording then added a few gifs and the hashtag Salvatore Collections before posting.

...

He met their foreheads as his hips rocked smoothly into her. She reaches to hold his face in her hands and spreads her legs further apart causing him to groan but he kept his slow pace and lifted her chin to kiss her deeply. She moans at the feel of his tongue in her mouth and starts moving her hips to match his rhythm.

He dropped more of his weight on top of her once they came and she smiled, moving her fingers in his hair gently and kisses the top of his head.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

He lifted his head up at her and she leans in to kiss him several times. "When was the last time we made love?"

She chuckled. "Never?"

"That can't be true, we had to at least once." He thought.

"Maybe like our fifth time I think. Definitely not on our wedding night which I think is what's supposed to happen."

He chuckled. "We're rebels." He looked over, hearing his phone ringing and didn't recognize the number but answered it anyway. "Hello?"

"Is this Stefan Salvatore?"

"Who is this?"

"My name is Rachel, I'm Chairman Michael's assistant for RAINN."

"Oh, yes, hi Rachel,"

"Mr. Salvatore, Michael wanted me to inform you of a benefit we're planning on throwing in May and we would love for you and Bonnie to host."

"Oh, wow, yes, that would be great."

"Good, we're still figuring a few things out but I will shortly send you an email just with a basic outline and by next month, we could schedule a meeting where both of you can come into the office for a more intimate sit down."

"That sounds great,"

"Perfect, I will see you later,"

"Alright, bye." He ended the call.

"Who was that?"

"RAINN wants you and I to host a benefit that they have coming up in May."

"That should be fun,"

"Yeah, I think so. I've never hosted anything before, not in that capacity at least."

"Well, not to toot my own horn, but when I was working at an art gallery, I hosted a handful of events. I'll give you some pointers when the time nearer."

He chuckled. "I forgot you worked at an art gallery. Aren't you supposed to paint me something?"

"I will for our anniversary,"