Chapter 25

TWO MONTHS EARLIER

Bonnie smiled then liked the photo that Caroline had posted on Facebook. The one where she's on Mason's back in the park, back when Stefan was dating Elena as he struggled with his memory. I can't wait to spend the whole week with my two favorite people on the planet, Caroline had captioned it. Since Stefan was leaving for LA early tomorrow morning to film for the week, Bonnie thought that it would help speed up the time to invite her over.

So excited! Bonnie commented.

"Hey, babe?"

"Yeah?"

Stefan sat close to her on the couch holding his laptop and placed it on his right thigh and her left to share the screen. "I wanted to show you my new castmates." He had multiple tabs open but the screen that was showing now was an article informing its readers about who the actors will be on the show. "So this is Natasha Annabel playing Rein who is my love interest on the show." He clicked on the second tab which was a google images page filled with Natasha's face. Her skin was a little tan and appeared to have long brunette hair with highlights. "Next is Jasmine Madekwe playing Demi," he opened the tab next to Natasha's and appeared a woman with a matching complexion to hers and short brown curly hair.

"After reading the first script, I think she'll be my favorite in the series."

"Wow, thanks, babe."

"You'll be a close second, don't worry."

He shook his head. "Anyway. Justin Hansen playing Sam," a man with a pale complexion and blonde hair and blue eyes displayed in the search engines grid. "And the last main character is this guy named Stefan Salvatore playing Hunter."

Bonnie rolled his eyes as pictures of her husband appeared but decided to play along. "Damn, that guy is sexy. You think you can introduce me?"

"I'll do a lot more than just introduce you."

She chuckled. "They look like nice people, I'm happy."

"Yeah, me too. I just hope they actually are and we get along."

"I'm sure it'll all be fine. Did you want anything special for dinner?"

"As long as you're my dessert, I don't care." He kisses her twice.

Bonnie watched as he closed his laptop and stood to head back into their room. She shortly followed behind him and got on their bed, resting her upper back against the pillows. "Come here," she smiled at the intriguing look on his face. She opened her arms and he placed his body between them, resting on her.

"You smell so good." He practically moaned.

"I may have hidden some nice gems in your suitcase,"

"Yeah?" He looked up at her.

"Mmhm." She nodded, biting her bottom lip.

"You know what?" He stood on his knees and removed his shirt. "I want my dessert early."

She giggled as he moved her shirt up her body.

...

The next morning, Bonnie took Stefan to the airport. "I love you, baby, I'll miss you so much." She hugged him tightly.

"I'll miss you more. I love you,"

"Call me when you get land so I know you're safe."

He held her face. "Okay, babe. Don't have too much fun without me, I hate that you're not coming with me." He kissed her.

"I won't, baby, I promise. The distance will make us stronger in the end."

He sighed, meeting their foreheads. "I love you so much."