Chapter 2

Bonnie really just wanted to explore and see Milan but after that thirteen-hour flight, she is tired. Though she was in first class, she just wanted out of that plane. A driver met her at baggage claim and took her straight to the hotel which she had no complaints about. During the ride there, she just wanted to hop out and walk around in the streets, but once she hit that bed, she felt like she was in heaven. She sunk in those sheets and closed her eyes.

...

Bonnie sat up and checked the time and cursed seeing that she slept later than she wanted to and is now running behind. She thanks God for her clear and even skin, micro bladed eyebrows, and eyelash extensions. It won't take long for her to throw on some eyeshadow and swipe on a red lip. She decides to do that first because it'll take an even shorter time to slip on the dress.

Bonnie takes her time with the makeup simply because it will be her first red carpet and her first time meeting Stefan so she didn't want to make a horrible first impression. Once that was perfect, she went to retrieve her dress. For some reason, she was having a difficult time with the zipper and was very confused because when she tried it on at her place, it was so easy. She thought that maybe it was because of her excitement that stretched her arm to grab the thing but now she's hopping around like an idiot.

"Ah-hem," a voice cleared causing her to stop in her tracks.

She turned and grew flustered. "Stefan, I didn't hear you come in."

"Sorry, we'd thought you'd be... decent."

It's now that she notices that his assistant (possibly) is avoiding looking at her and it's then that she starts to feel a drift. She then notices that her left breast had fallen out of its cup. She quickly gets the girls situated.

"Well, that's more of me than I expected you to see so quickly." She decides to joke because laughter's the best policy, right?

Stefan just raised an eyebrow in the air and it's then that she notices how fucking hot he is. Maybe this was a mistake.

"You need help?"

"Please," she turns and moves her hair out of the way.

Stefan stares at her back before walking up to her. Bonnie jumps slightly feeling him stepping close behind her. Her heart starts beating so fast and her eyes bulge hearing a picture being taken. She felt as if she just got caught kissing him feeling so guilty.

Stefan turns her around and runs his hand down her arm. Bonnie breaths out through her nose and his lips curve making her realize that she's been eyeing his lips and quickly looks up to watch his eyes.

"I'm Stefan."

"Bonnie, nice to meet you."

"How tall are you?"

"Five three."

"So you're practically a little person?"

"Which is why I wear heels most of the time."

He smiles. "Come on,"

She was ready to grab his arm but he just walks away leaving her a little stumped. She grabs her shoes and follows behind him but at least his assistant (or whatever) holds the door open for her.

"Thanks,"

"No problem. I'm Mason,"

"Bonnie. Sorry about the whole wardrobe malfunction."

"Don't worry about it, I've seen much less."

They chuckle. "So you're what to Stefan?"

"His publicist, manager, friend." Damn. "I basically control everything pertaining to him."