Chapter 6

Bonnie smiled widely as Caroline ran into her arms. They hugged, squeezing each other saying how much they've missed each other. Stefan smiled watching the scene then decided to take a quick video knowing that Bonnie would probably want it. Or Caroline for that matter.

"Care, this is Stefan, Stefan this is the infamous Caroline,"

They hugged. "It's nice to meet you,"

"You too,"

They pulled away. "I hear you make my friend very happy."

"I sure hope so,"

"Let's see if you're Caroline Forbes approved."

He raised his eyebrows slightly as she took her suitcase and started toward the exit with his girl at her side. He caught up to her and offered to carry her bag which she gave to him gladly. When they made it out of the airport, he instructed them to his car and opened the door for them before putting her bags in his trunk.

...

Bonnie giggles as he kissed along her neck as Caroline is in the bathroom. He swears with her around, he just wants to pull his girl close to his chest and say "mine" and never let her go. He understands though so he's not going to be stingy with her, but he does have one request. "Can you please sleep with me tonight? I miss you, Caroline is hogging you."

She smiled. "Okay, babe,"

"You mean it?"

She nods and he kissed her deeply only pulling away when he heard a voice clear knowing it's Caroline.

"Bon, how are you feeling tomorrow, are you excited?"

"I am so excited, I feel ready. The only thing I'm worried about is that in the moment I might call Stefan Stefan and not Chester."

"Don't worry about it, we could always do ADR if it keeps happening and just show my coverage."

Bonnie smiled up at him. He kissed her nose.

"I'm just glad that I get to be on set with you, we've always talked about it, I'm glad it's actually happening,"

"I know, I can't think of a better person I want to share this moment with." They smiled.

Caroline looked down, hearing her phone ring and Bonnie watched her face as she read the caller ID before ignoring it.

"Who was that?" She asked.

"I didn't recognize the number so I just ignored it. Anyway, are we ready to get back?"

"Yeah,"

They stood and Stefan left a few bills on the table as a tip before they left. He sighed seeing flashes and went to grab his girl's hand but it was occupied holding Caroline's. He wanted to grab her other hand but thought that it would seem weird like they're all dating or something so he just walked behind the two until they reached his car.

Later that night Stefan clicked on a blog post that held the pictures of them leaving the restaurant and saved one before posting it on Instagram captioning it with the hashtag 'ThirdWheelAlert' then the deep frowning face emoji. His fans started commenting with the laughing emojis and some said that they would never have him be the third wheel. He chuckled and closed the app then let out a breath waiting for Bonnie. As time ticked on, he texted her but she didn't respond so he walked out into the living room and sighed seeing them both asleep on the fold-out couch. He snapped a photo and posted it on his story with the deep frown emoji then dragged his feet back into their room.

...

Bonnie held his body as she kissed his chest multiple times as he brushed his teeth. She apologized saying she accidentally fell asleep. She felt bad after seeing what he posted last night and wanted to make it up to him.