Chapter 17

He looks at her differently now. Like she's his master and he has to obey her every command. Their Christmas morning was something that he would never forget, and he's not just talking about the sex, but it all. Once they woke up from their sex-induced comas, he watched her get dressed throwing on one of her new bra and pantie sets before pulling up a skirt and tank top which she tucked in. He moved and threw on boxers, sweatpants, and a tank top before following after her in the living room. He held her from behind and kissed her along her neck multiple times.

"I— you—"

She smiles but wipes it away as she turns in his arms. They look into each other's eyes. "Yes?" She dares him to finish his thought.

He stumbles. "I was just gonna- I was just gonna say that- that you're amazing."

She lets him see her smile this time and kissed him on the cheek. "You're amazing too, you know that?"

He feels validation and smiles.

She stood on her toes and moved her lips to his ear and whispers. "My pussy has never been eaten the way you did. She's purring for you constantly. Dropping constantly. Aching."

He lets out a breath through his nose. "Tell her I'm sorry for causing her ache."

"Don't apologize. Just tend to her needs whenever she pleases." She takes his hand and moves it up her skirt and his fingers moisten.

"Right now?"

"Right now."

He drops to his knees.

...

He fed her their lunch as she sat on his lap along with dinner. She fed him dessert through their constant make outs and he swears he's never loved cake and ice cream more. He wanted to smoke pot just so that they could exchange smoke. He wouldn't let her out of his sight.

Now, they're on an airplane to visit her parents and he can't take his eyes off of her. Just in case she gives him a look and he needs to tend to her needs. He's scared about what would happen if he misses it. He can't go through withdrawal. He's addicted.

Bonnie feels his eyes on her as she looks through a magazine. She looks over at him and their eyes locked. "I love you."

"I love you more." He held her face. "I swear."

She kisses him once then returns back to her magazine until it was safe to get off the plane.

He waits for her to use the bathroom after getting their bags. He ends up taking a few photos with fans who approached him.

"How was your Christmas?" A fan asked.

"Oh, it was the best one yet,"

She smiled. "I saw the video you posted of you waking up Bonnie and I almost died, you two are so perfect for each other."

He smiled. "Thank you, yeah, she's the best."

She gave him one last hug before walking away. He looks back seeing the subject of his past conversation exit the bathroom and kisses her repeatedly before they make their way out.

...

Stefan feels his heart pounding watching her put on a new fitted sheet on their hotel mattress. Her dress short giving him the perfect view of her ass as she bent over pushing the sheet down between the headboard. He took a step then paused before continuing over to her. "Thank you, babe," he spoke causing her to look behind her shoulder.

She stood on her knees and moved her arms around his neck as he stood in front of her. "You're welcome,"

He tilted his head back as she leaned forward and met their lips. He took over, kissing her deeply and moved his hands up the back of her thighs. "Can I please have you?"