Chapter 19

Bonnie opened her eyes and smiled seeing Stefan gazing at her with a small smile on his face. He kisses her twice then pulls away, but she pulls him back in and he moves on top of her. They keep eye contact as he pushes his hips into her and out her rhythmically. He holds her face as her mouth slightly drops before telling him not to stop. He follows her command, hitting her spot continuously until they came. He kisses along her neck then her lips.

"Good morning,"

She smiles. "Good morning,"

"Last night was amazing. I've never had that much sex in a night."

"That's what I was going for,"

He shakes his head then kissed her. "Mrs. Salvatore?"

She bit her bottom lip. "Yes, my husband?"

"I have my news interview today and I want you to be there. So come shower with me, please?"

"So polite. That just earned you a blowjob." She pushes him to his back before sliding under the sheets.

...

Stefan took a deep breath as he inspected himself in the mirror of the dressing room. He had his wife, mother, and friend with him and he knows that he would've been more nervous about this if he didn't. When he agreed to the interview he didn't realize how it would be, it is his first time ever doing something like this and he's nervous but he needs to get the truth out there and he needs to bring more awareness to domestic violence for his mother and for everyone else our that had gone through or is going through the same things.

"How you feeling, man?" Mason asked.

"Good, good," he exhaled. "Not gonna lie, I'm a little tired though. Bonnie and I fucked at least ten times last night and again this morning."

"Damn."

He drank some of his coffee. "So you askin Caroline out? We can make it like a double date or something to make everyone comfortable,"

"Yeah, that may be better than just asking her out of the blue."

"You should still invite her though so she has somewhat of an idea that this is a date and not her just tagging along."

"I'll call her now,"

Stefan nodded then grabbed his shoulder before letting it go so he could make the call. He smiles seeing his wife in the mirror stand behind him and turned his head to kiss her softly. His heart slowed and he wished that he could hold her hand throughout this but makes a mental note to just look at her if he ever stumbles.

A knock on the door caused heads to turn and shortly walks in Nancy who will be interviewing him. She introduces herself and shakes hands with everyone and Stefan is the last.

"Nice to meet you, thank you for doing this," he smiled.

"Thank you. How are you feeling?"

"Honestly a little nervous since I've never done an interview like this before but it's necessary and I'm ready."

"That's great, Stefan. I'm here to help you cool those nerves even more by telling you how this interview will go. I want your answers to be genuine and authentic so I'm not going to give you the questions to the test so to speak, but I'll have you tell your story and then I'll go back and nitpick certain things, and ask about certain people and how you feel about certain people and get a nice conversation going. Someone informed me that you wanted to speak more on domestic violence so I will definitely give you your minutes for that, it's a subject that runs close to home so I was happy to hear you want to talk about it." He nodded. "Is there anything that's off-limits so to speak, I have my questions that I do need to ask but I'll try to ask them differently if it's something you don't feel comfortable with."