Beach walk

After four coffees and many hours, it's already 7pm and he didn't come. A part of me still hoped he would drop by after I asked for it millions of times, but he didn't.

I pack my stuff and I walk over to Diane. "Thanks for the dinner, and for letting me study here since I'm claiming the best spot in this place." I say as I pat on the counter two times. She cooked dinner for herself, but since I'm still here, she let me eat with her, and it was delicious.

"It's yours." She winks. I walk out of the coffeeshop that's empty right now since it's pretty late, and dark outside. As soon as I'm outside, I see James leaning against his car, revolving his keys around his finger with his legs crossed.

"Don't tell me you really studied for 7 hours straight." He asks with a smirk. I let my head fall down with a smile as I walk up to him.

"What are you doing here?" I smile as I stand in front of him. We don't hug, we don't kiss, nothing. We're standing in the middle of the street so that's understandable.

"Our date, you forgot?" He asks while he frowns his eyebrows with a smirk as he opens his car door.

"I don't remember you asking me." I say as I sit in the passenger's seat while he walks to the other side of his car.

"Oh, must be the other student." He says with a wink while starting the car.

I shake my head with a smile as I place my hand on his leg, rubbing it back and forth before pulling back again.

He looks at me for a moment before concentrating on the road again. "So first you kiss me, then you touch my leg... is there anything I can do first?" He says with a smile while he keeps looking at the road in front of him.

"There are a lot of things you can do first." I say as I look out the window, feeling him smirking while we're both looking outside.

"Oh, I know." He says without looking at me. We're flirting so bad, we both want the same thing and yet we only kissed twice for a short moment.

After a short ride we arrive at the beach while it's pitch dark. We step out of the car, and he immediately walks over to my side.

"Hi." He says in a deep voice, and the way he looks at me is honestly so sexy. "Hi." I say back while leaning against his car.

He wraps his arms around my waist, and I wrap mine around his neck, pulling each other closer for a hug now that we're alone.

"Hmm." I hum as soon as we're holding each other, feelings his lips against my neck and his arms around my waist.

We pull our faces a little bit back and he moves his lips from my neck, over my cheek, to my lips. He presses his lips onto mine, and I immediately take a deep breath, kissing him back as I bring my hands to each side of his face. Finally.

I can feel his tongue touching mine while we're kissing so slow. We're kissing slow on purpose to make sure we both feel our tongues moving around each other's. The sound we leave behind every time we kiss is pretty loud, and he brings his hands up, one hand on my cheek and the other one on the back of my head.

Both of my hands are on his chest now, pulling onto his shirt to pull him closer if that's possible. At this point I feel it poking against me, it's so obvious and it's growing and growing.

I chuckle against his lips, and he immediately pulls back, raising one eyebrow up as he looks at me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I chuckle as I let my head fall against his chest.

"Really? You're laughing now?" He says as he grabs my hand to walk towards the beach.

"No, absolutely not." I say as I immediately stop laughing.