Misunderstanding

After I visited the girls for Steph's birthday, I drive back home again to James. I just wanna forget about the whole funeral because it keeps reminding me off Lucas' funeral. The whole thing was filmed and I'm not really proud of that.

--------------------------
Asshole

Asshole:
Change of plans.
I can't pick you up for the dance.
So I'll see you there at 8:15.

You:
Don't worry
I'm already ashamed of you.
No need to pick me up anyways.

Asshole:
Don't get smart with me.
Remember, wear something red.

You:
I know.

--------------------------

He makes me sick by just talking to him. I don't even care that he's not picking me up, I don't care about the stupid dance, I don't care about stephs birthday, I don't care about the funeral, I just wanna go home and think about nothing.

I arrive home and as soon as I step into the house, it's smells delicious. This man is cooking without a shirt and he's bouncing his head on the song 'No Living Without Loving You' it went from my favorite song, to our favorite song.

"Hey handsome man." I smile as I throw my jacket and purse away.

He looks at me and then immediately down at the food with a smile, and I chuckle because sometimes he gets shy when I compliment him or call him names like this.

I wrap my arms around him from behind and give his back a kiss. "Smells good."

"Thankyou." He says while he brings his hand back to stroke my side.

"I meant you." I smirk as I give his back a couple kisses, and he lets out another chuckle while he shakes his head a little. Cute.

He pulls onto my arm so I would stand in front of him between his body and the counter behind me, and he places his hands on the counter on each side of me.

We look at eachother's lips and we start biting our bottom lip at the exact same time. We look up at eachother with a surprised look as soon as we saw what we did, and he presses his lips against mine while I wrap my arms around his neck.

He immediately lifts me up on the counter while we keep our lips against eachother's. I let my fingers slide through his hair and he removes my shirt.

He moves his lips to my neck and I start pulling his pants and boxers down at the same time. He lets out a growl and pulls me off the counter to turn me around.

It's like we have no time to lose, that's how fast we are. He growls in my ear and pulls down my pants and panties in a rough movement.

He grabs a fist full of hair, and pulls it a little bit so I would arch my back for him. Both of my hand or on the counter and I look to the right to see him through my eye corners.

He pushes in immediately with a growl and I let out a moan as I look straight forward again. He's rocking his hips slowly but hard and I bump against the counter at every thrust.

"Getting flashbacks already?" I smirk, and he pulls onto my hair so that my back would be pressed against his chest. I know we said we wouldn't to the ass thing again, but I keep thinking about it, and so does he. But we're both not doing anything with it.