The perfect night for everyone

I stand in front of the window, staring at how dark it already is outside. The light is dimmed, the music on the radio is quiet in the background, and we're about to make some dinner.

His desk is in front of me, and my purse is still standing in the corner, looking all pretty for days now, weeks. I don't even know how long my purse is here.

He walks up to me from behind and I feel his hands on my waist, moving it over my belly while dropping kisses in my neck.

"Hmm." I hum with a smile while bringing my arms up, grabbing his neck from behind to pull him even closer against my neck.

"You're always doing the same things did you notice." He murmurs in my ear while biting in my earlobe.

I nod while looking a bit to the right, sliding my open mouth over his. "James..." I whisper as I pull a little away before our lip's touches.

"Yea?" He whispers back while breathing out, moving his hands over my belly while my arms are still up behind his neck.

"I don't wanna eat, I wanna have sex." I say with confidence as I frown my eyebrows. I just can't wait anymore, and neither can he because he got hard the second I said that.

"Like a princess?" He says with a smirk, referring to that conversation I had with the girls in the hallway the other day.

I look in front of me again with a smile, and I pull my shirt over my head. I turn around to face him and I unclip my bra.

"Sure." I say with my bottom lip out. "I'm not used to anything else anyways." I add since I'm trying to make him go crazy.

He immediately gets rid of his smirk since he didn't expect an answer like that, and he clenches his jaw. He did not like that.

I get rid of my bra, and cover them with my hands before he could see it as I walk away towards his room. He turns around to look at me and his hands in his pockets as he leans against his desk.

My hands are still on my nipples, my hair is falling smoothly over my bare back, and my fringes over my forehead.

He walks very slowly until he's standing really close to me. I walk backwards into his room while he walks towards me until I hit the wall behind me next to his nightstand. He doesn't stop, and he presses himself against me as I bring my hands slowly over his chest. He grabs my arms to wrap them around his own neck while looking down.

"The way you said 'sure' the way you looked at me." he says while he comes closer to my lips. "Don't do that again." He adds, and he brings his hands down to pull my pants down.

"I'm not a 22-year-old classmate of yours. You can say that to them, not me." He says while he kicks my pants away for me as I stand there in just my salmon color silk panties with my arms still around his neck.

I smirk while he kisses my neck because I wanna make him go crazy right now, pushing him to the edge to see how far I can go to make him literally hurt me.

I move my lips to his ear with a smirk and I whisper. "What's the difference."

He stops kissing my neck and he looks at me. He scoffs as he places his hand next to my head, leaning closer to my face while bringing his other hand over his mouth corners. "We're using a condom or not?"

I nod my head slowly while we're looking each other deep in the eyes. He gives me single nod in return, and he looks at the nightstand.

He doesn't move from his spot, and his face is still very close to mine. "Think you can do it for me? Or do I need to help you with everything." He says in a low deep voice.