Pretty, pretty please

Traffic, screaming, yelling, water, shiny, hands, death. I wake up again at 4am as I gasp for air. Same old same old. I turn around to lay on the other side of the bed, and I flip my pillow to the cold side...just sleeping those nightmares away.

As soon as I wake up, I grab my phone with a smile, hoping for a stupid text that I normally hate from guys.

James:
Hmm, was hoping for you to text me something stupid at what, 3am? what you normally do.

The biggest smile appears in my face, and I let out a chuckle as I shake my head. Last night I woke up at 4am, and I decided not to text him this time.

--------------------------
James

James:
Hmm, was hoping for you to text me something stupid at what, 3am? what you normally do.

You:
I didn't wake up at 3am for the first time can you believe that?

James:
No?

You:
Nope, I slept all the way till 4 am. I'm so thankful and blessed.

--------------------------

*Incoming phone call*

I immediately pick up with a chuckle and I can hear him laugh on the other side of the line. "Have breakfast with me." He says with this morning voice.

Its 9am and I've never woken up with a smile like this, finally looking forward to a day like this.

"I'll have breakfast with you." I smile as I play with the sheets, slipping it through my fingers while I lay under it in some shorts and a tank top.

"You're coming right now?" He says with a smile, and I can just tell he just woke up like me.

I stretch myself out in bed with my left arm above my head. "Hmmmm, yea I'll be there in an hour." I say as I roll out of bed.

"20 minutes." He yawns as he moves around in his bed, he's so tired and so am I.

"Okay." I smile as I rub my eyes. I walk over to my closet, and I grab some comfy clothes to wear.

"Should I bring some fo-" I say while I start to undress myself as I place the phone on my bed.

"No, just yourself." He says while getting myself ready, I put on some makeup, and I brush my hair until it falls smoothly over my back.

"The door is open, and if you hurry, you can join me in bed." He murmurs. This voice of him makes me melt like butter, and I just wanna jump in bed with him so I'm gonna hurry up.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." I say quick, and he lets out a chuckle and a groan as he moves in his bed.

"Stay." I say before hanging up. I grab my purse and my shoes, and I walk towards the Livingroom.

"Morning." I say as soon as I see Maddy standing in the kitchen behind a blender.

"Trying a new smoothie since you puked the last one out." She says before I could even ask her.

"Good luck with that." I smile as I walk away to grab my coat.

"No wait! Taste it!" She says while filling two glasses.

"I gotta go." I say with an apologizing smile as I put on my jacket.

"But you haven't had breakfast yet?" She says while she takes a sip herself, and I can see that she likes it.