Hide and seek

At that moment, we hear the key lock from outside. James and I look at each other while Maddy opens the door.

"Abort!" I whisper loud as I push him back to the hallway. and he tried to hold in his laugh.

He walks backwards while my hands are on his chest, pushing him towards my room. "I'm back!" Maddy shouts while she closes the front door.

"Hi!" I shout back while I close my bedroom door behind me. I lean against it, and I squeeze my eyes shut as I bring my hands to my forehead.

"Get in the closet!" I whisper as I point at the walk-in closet door. He looks around him until he sees the massive paining of my head. He takes a double look, and he smirks.

"Why do you have that." He whispers as he nods at the painting.

"Because I'm obsessed with myself, James get in the closet!" I repeat as I open the door to push him in.

"I'm obsessed with you too." He whispers as he furrows his eyebrows like he just realizes that.

My hands are on his chest. "Really?" I ask, and I start smiling for a second. I get rid of it immediately while shaking my head and squeezing my eyes shut. "No! Get in!" I whisper, and I push him inside before closing the door.

I lean against the door as I take a deep breath and Maddy storms in. I let out a yelp and I clear my throat.

"Harley. We need to talk." She says, and she takes a seat on my bed. I'm still leaning against my closet door as I follow her with my eyes.

"Great idea, let's go." I say, and I point at the door as I was about to walk away.

"Absolutely not. We can't leave before your shitty ass surprise is coming, talking about the shitty ass surprise." She says and she crosses her legs.

My heart is raising because our professor is standing on the other side of the door, and I feel like passing ou- now that's a little too much but still.

"Don't be mad, but I messaged Daniel on your phone." She says, and I furrow my eyebrows. I thought she did that to be a bitch. I didn't know she would actually confess.

"Why would you do that?" I say as I shake my head fast.

"Because I'm afraid he's gonna dump you for not letting him into your life Harley." She says while waving with her hands.

"You don't show him your house, you don't let him meet your friends, you're fucking hiding it and I wanted to help you." She says, and she stands up to pace through the room while I keep leaning against the closet door.

"I texted him so he would come, and you could show him where you live and stuff, I'm doing you a favor."

"Wha- you can't just take my phone, and message him without telling me, we have our reasons to keep it private." I say as I talk with my hands.

"It's not that I organized an event to announce him Harley, I simply asked him to come over which wasn't easy." She says while she keeps walking and walking circles.

"Look, I've met all your boyfriends, all of them." She says, and I immediately raise my finger up.

"Which aren't a lot." I say with a nervous laugh. "Absolutely...not a lot." I repeat.

She furrows her brows, and she shakes her head a bit. "Who cares, look, your boyfriend is shit. I had to send a fucking SOS text to get him over here, and even THAT didn't work."

At that point, something falls behind the door in the closet, and I immediately let out a yell as I clear my throat.

that asshole behind me is looking through my clothes, panties, bra's, everything.