I am a liar

"Zero points?! How can I have zero points!" I say as I stand up from my seat. "I passed, I'm good, he told me I was good!" I say as I pace through my Livingroom.

"How did I not deserve those points, I need them to pass my big exams, I'm not gonna make it without the points." I talk really fast, and Maddy places her hand on my shoulder.

"These are just some stupid points, you passed, that's what matters." She says, and I turn around to face her with one eyebrow up.

"Says the one who just yelled over her points." I say with a smirk because she's lying by making me feel better.

"I'm going to school." I say as I walk over to the front door.

"He's not gonna give you points just because you're mad." She says as she follows me.

"I just want an explanation, are you okay being alone here for an hour?"

"Yes, it's just the nights that are scary since it happened in at night." She says with a little smile as she touches her cheek.

"Alright, see you later." I say as I walk out. I step into my car again and I drive towards school, hoping he's still there since Shaun's class is over.

I park my car in front of the school, and I get out, walking inside towards his office, the hallways are clear, I hear nothing, so I assume everyone is in class.

I walk all the way to the back to his office, and I see the door closed. I look through the glass door and I see him sitting behind his desk, letting his pen revolve around his finger as he leans back in his chair.

Without knocking, I open the door and close it behind me. He immediately looks up to me since he expected me to come. No smile, no Hi, nothing.

We're quiet for a moment as we keep staring at each other. I walk over to his desk, and I place the letter in front of him.

"Zero points? Really?" I say as I furrow my eyebrows. I'm calm, and not mad, I just don't understand.

He doesn't say a thing and he just stares at me. "I don't understand, you told me I was good, that you didn't want to help me because I could do it on my own." I add even though he doesn't even speak back.

"How can you tell me that I don't need help if you're not gonna give me points for my work?" I say, and he immediately stands up as his chair slides back against the wall.

I flinch, and I take a step back while he comes closer. "What do you want from me." He spits out through his teeth.

"An explanation. James, I wanted those points since I heard about them. Any other Professor would give them to me since I passed, and I deserve them."

"Oh, I get it, so this was all for some fucking points hah?" He says as I lean against the wall. "Because that's all Harley can think off." He adds.

I furrow my eyebrows as I shake my head. "What? No." I say, but he scoffs right in my face.

"You think because I'm your boyfriend I'm gonna give you points? A's? Should I make your exams too?" He says while coming closer with his face to mine as he places one hand next to my head and the other pointing at me.

"What are you talking about, James I don't care about that. I just don't understand. I asked for tutoring lessons, I asked for help, how did I not deserve some points that could help me with my exams." I say softly as I look him in the eyes.

He shakes his head slowly as he looks up and down. "I called you a bad liar multiple times. You're not so bad." He walks away.

"James what are you talking about, stop." I say as I grab his hand, but he pulls it back in a harsh movement.