Hostel ll

She looks at my hair and slides it back behind my ear. "You are." She smiles.

My smile fades away, and I furrow my brows. "What?" I say with an awkward chuckle.

"Yea! What?" Brad says with a crack in his voice.

"Look what he did to you, made you live in stress and panic for weeks because of a fucking grade and a dance. I bet you couldn't even sleep at night anymore from the thoughts of James going to prison, and you losing your career." She says while she moves her thumb over my bottom lip.

"Maddy, I can't, I can't kill him." I say as I shake my head. "Yes you can." She nods while she hands me the gun. I keep shaking my head, but she pushes the gun into my hands.

She now stands behind me, and wraps her arms around my neck and throat with her chin on my shoulder.

"Shoot him. Make him pay for what he did. Make him suffer." She smiles. "If I didn't tie him up, he would've threaten you more and more."

I look at my right to see her as I'm breathing heavily. I look down at the gun before meeting Brad's eyes. "Please don't, please don't kill me." He stutters.

"Oh, don't be a bitchboy now. Where's that big mouth of yours all of the sudden hm?" She says while she walks over to the left, two meters away from me.

She's wearing simple skinny jeans, a black shirt, a brown leather jacket and some heels.

Couple tears are falling over my cheek, and I raise my gun up to him. "Harley no, you can't fucking kill me." Brad says while he tries to wiggle himself out of the rope around his wrists behind him.

"They will hear you. There's a fucking dance upstairs!" He shouts while I can see his eyes getting watery.

"It's a silencer. I'm not that stupid." Maddy says as she rolls her eyes. "You're not gonnna get away with this!" He spits out.

"I think we can get away with murder as two lawyers. Besides...I'm wearing gloves, Harley didn't touch you bla bla bla bla." She says with a groan.

"Fucking shout him." She says to me. I keep shaking my head even though I have the gun aimed at his head.

"You want me to start baby? I'll start." She says, and she grabs a small knife from the storage box.

I take a step back and she walks over to Brad. "Wha...what are you going to do, what are you-" he stutters, but he ends up letting out a groan and a yell as soon as Maddy cuts his index finger off.

"Because you kept pointing at me." She says with a smile, and she stabs him in his leg.

He starts crying, yelling, everything. "Harley, he's making too much noise." Maddy says as she stands next to my ear now.

"Shut him up, or people will come down stairs once a slow song is on." She whispers. "You touched the weapon, this all will be on you." She adds.

She gets back to her place, standing two meters away from me on my left while I raise my gun up again.

"Please don't." Brad cries. "Do it, do it Harley." Maddy smiles.

I sniff while the tears are falling down, and I hold the gun in both hands.

"Do it!" Do it!" Maddy shouts hysterically.

"I'm sorry." I say to him while I'm crying too. "No, no you can't do that." Brad cries while he moves his body left and right.

I shut my eyes. I let out a yell while I look away, and Brad is yelling too with big eyes. I immediately turn my body towards Maddy, and I pull the trigger.