You think you can save me?

It's 2am and I'm still lying against him with my leg over his lap. I roll over to the other side and I lie flat on my back. He wakes up but he keeps his eyes closed, and he grabs me by my waist and pulls me on top of him.

Both of my legs are on each side of him while his legs are bend too, and he wraps his arms around me tight. I bury my face in his neck and he gives my temple a kiss before falling asleep again.

This is my favorite position to sleep in and I fall asleep within 2 minutes. After two hours I wanted to roll off of him in my sleep, but before my body wanted to slide off of him, he grabs my arm, and pulls me right back in his sleep. He knows exactly when my nightmare is about to wake me up so he's holding me extra tight every night.

It's 9am and I lie on my belly. I feel James kissing my bare back, and I start smiling against my pillow as soon as I wake up from it.

He moves his lips from my back to my shoulder while his hand goes up from my ass to my waist.

"Why do you hate it so much when I hold you while we're sleeping?" He says with his lips against my skin.

"I don't hate it. I love it." I chuckle with a sleepy voice, and he kisses my cheek. "Stop moving in your sleep so much goddamn it."

"I'm sorry!" I groan, and I turn around to face him. "Hm, Yea right. Okay let's get breakfast somewhere else and then we'll go to the courthouse." He says as he gives me a quick kiss before standing up.

"Aren't you afraid someone might see us?" I ask as I get up from the bed.

"We can have breakfast together in the hotel Harley. I'm your professor, I'm helping you and we have to go to the courthouse together." He says, and he walks up to me as he grabs my jaw.

"Now go to your room, get your clothes and our shower gel and come back." He says with one eyebrow up while he keeps holding my jaw.

I nod and he gives me a quick kiss against my lips before letting my face go. I walk out of his room in my clothes from yesterday and the hallway is dark and quiet.

Its early and everyone is still asleep. I walk carefully towards my room and grab all my stuff I need. I walk back to James' room, and I knock on the door very softly.

I walk in and he pulls me towards the bathroom to take a shower. "I'm nervous." I say after a moment while we're getting undressed...he already was.

"Don't be. You'll be good." He says as we step into the shower.

He stands in front of me, and I look down at his butt. I smile a little and I poke him with my index finger.

"Hm, Hm, don't do that." He says as he turns around immediately while pointing at me.

He looks down at me and I let out a yelp as I cover up his eyes. "Don't look." I say as I furrow my brows.

"What?" He says while removing my hand from his eyes.

"You can't just...look... at my exposed body."

"What are you talking about, I look at that naked body of yours every day."

No, you don't understand James. When I'm horny or asleep, it's a different story. But I'm not standing in front of you naky naky in bright day light shining on me.

He swallows one time as he squeezes his eyes a little bit.

"I'm just stressed." I sigh as I drop my head against his chest.

"Hey...look at me." He says, and he grabs my chin. I look up and he looks at me with a little smirk as he moves his jaw.

I immediately start smiling and he leans down. Before he touches my lips, he moves to my ear. "Stop stressing because you're getting on my goddamn nerves."