First case: Adrianna

I make myself ready for court and I put on some pants that shows my ass extra good just to tease James even more. Under my clothes I'm wearing my most sexy lingerie since he told me twice to wear it for him. It's a beautiful black sexy lingerie that's connected in the middle over my belly.

I look in the mirror to myself and I let out a chuckle. I grab my purse and everything, and I walk out of the room.

I don't know who's already at the courthouse but I'm just gonna walk alone and see the girls and James there. I see some other classmates walking towards the same direction as me, so I'm not the only one who's gonna walk inside. That's a relief.

The doors are open and people are talking like it's a classroom. The judge, witness, Adrianna aren't there yet, only the lawyer which is Professor Banner.

I see Emma and Stephanie sitting in the front and Maddy in the back. I'm walking towards the girls instead of Maddy, and I see James sitting with some other teachers on my left sideways facing me.

He looks at me but he keeps talking to the person next to him, leaning on his arm with his hand on his jaw while he looks at my body.

I take a seat in between Emma and Steph and James keeps looking down to my body. The man next to
him repeats his name, and James snaps out of his thoughts as he looks at him.

"What?" James asks after losing the whole conversation.

I squeeze my eyes a bit and I move my head towards Stephanie's. "I think I broke him." I say while I keep my eyes on James.

"Well you gotta let him do it now." She says while she moves her head closer to mine too while we look at James who's looking down at his own lap.

"Should I?" I ask as I drop my head a bit more to the side.

"You can't tell a kid his dad is coming back for fun, and then never mention it again." She says and I nod my head, but that nod turned into a questionable face expression as I furrow my brows.

"Look at him." She says while she nods at him for me to look at him instead of her.

James plays with his own fingers while he bounces his right leg pretty fast. "Yea why is he acting like that." I ask with a confused facial expression.

"Tell a man he can fuck you in the ass, and they can't think of anything else until it's done." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"Have you done it?" I ask while we just can't get our eyes off of nervous James.

"Ew, that's disgusting Harley..." She says and I immediately look at her with big eyes. "...Ofcourse I've done it." She finishes her sentence.

I rolls my eyes with a smirk and I push her a little away. "But you can only do it twice, otherwise it's gonna ruin your-" she says and I let out a groan.

"Ah, okay enough." I say with a chuckle. "Maybe I scared him off." I say with stress.

"Oh I don't think you scared him off, but we can test it." She says with a smirk. I look at her and she starts nodding.

"Stand up, turn around and pretend your getting something out of your purse." She says with confidence.

I pull my shoulders up because why not and I stand up. James immediately looks at me, and I turn around as I bend over to my purse.

James looks at my ass and he wets his bottom lip with his tongue. Stephanie's eyes widen as soon as she sees his reaction and I turn back around to sit down.

James squeezes his eyes shut, shakes his head and looks down, trying to focus on something else as he scratches the back of his head.