You again

"Really?" Steph asks as soon as I walk through the hallway. James and I stayed the entire day in bed yesterday, so no school for us.

"What?" I ask while we're walking inside the classroom.

James is already there, looking al sexy with his wet hair since we took a shower seriously 15 minutes ago, we're always late and rushing.

His wet hair is combed to the back with one string hanging over his face, a white shirt with this sleeves rolled up, and some black trousers. Goddammit.

"You didn't call me back yesterday." She says as we walk towards his desk to our seats.

"You called me yesterday?" I ask as I furrow my brows. James lets out a chuckle as he keeps his face down to the desk.

"Wow, he really made you brain dead during...you know..." she says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes and we take a seat next to Emma and Maddy. "You missed three days." Maddy says right after I sat down.

"He was sick two days." I whisper as I grab my books out of my bag.

"And yesterday?" She asks with one eyebrow up. "Recovery day." I say with an awkward smile.

"Alright, the exams are close. Today is may 4 which means you have 3 weeks left till the exams." He shouts so that everybody would shut up.

He lets out a sigh, and moves his jaw left and right. "And there's gonna be a, a dance next week." He says with frustration.

Everyone who didn't know that yet, let out gasps and start whispering. Brad lets out a smirk as he looks at James, and I've never seen James looking at someone like that in my life, like he wants to kill him right now in front of everyone.

"People didn't know yet, hah, I feel special." Steph says as she raises her brows up.

"Yea yea, enough." James says. Brad stands up and claps one time in his hands.

"I will be organize the dance with some fellas of mine. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask." He says with a smile.

People are already asking him questions, and it's a loud mess here. "As for me, I already have the most beautiful date for the dance, so don't ask me." Brad says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes with a sigh, and Stephanie smiles with a chuckle as she looks down.

Emma looks behind her and she sees Shaun sitting on his phone. He looks up and sees Emma staring at him. He gives her a little smile and a wave. She smiles back and waves too with a little 'hi' its honestly so cute.

After everyone calmed down, James leans against the desk again. "Alright enough about the dance, we're gonna-" he says, but someone walked in and caught everyone's attention.

The head of the school walks in with his son. "Morning James, don't mind us, this little dude just wanted to look through the school. He wants to be a lawyer someday." He says to James as he holds his little son by his shoulders.

The kid looks at James and his eyes widen. "You threw up!" The kid laughs. "On your girlfriend!" He adds as he points at James.

My eyes widen as soon as I see the kid. The kid from Percy's who I paid...Ah shit.

James looks at the kid as he clears his throat. "You have a girlfriend?" A couple girls ask at the same time.

"How do you know that?" The man asks his kid.

"I saw it. He threw up on the ground, on his pretty girlfriend and almost me."

The kid looks around the class, and my heart is in my ass. I immediately shove my chair back and hide under the table before the kid could see me.