A lady in the streets, A freak in the sheets

"Are you awake?" I whisper after I saw on the clock it's 4am. We slept around 7pm so this is not a surprise.

Instead of replying to me, he starts kissing my neck from behind. "Hmm." He growls with his hand rubbing my belly.

"How's your head? Hangover?" He asks with his lips against my neck.

"No, I'm actually feeling perfectly fine." I say as I turn around to face him with my arm on his waist and back.

"Trial start at 2." He says while he removes the hair out of my face as he rubs my cheek with his thumb.

"I'm not going." I say as I look down while I move my hand over his back.

"Why not?" He asks as he frowns his brows. "I don't think Adrianna wants me there. Besides, it's about her so..." I add as I lift my shoulders up.

"The things she said, that wasn't personal. She would've said that to anyone that walked through that door."

"She wouldn't say these things to you." I say as I slide my hand up over his chest to his neck.

"That's because I don't accept talk like that." He says with a smirk. "But she would say that to any other student." He says and he comes closer to my face.

"You're going." He finishes with one eyebrow up and his nose against mine.

"Fine." I sigh as I roll my eyes.

"You listen to your mother this good? Or is it just me." He smirks with a little nod.

"I listen because your dick can satisfy me." I say in a confident way, and his eyebrows shoots up.

"You're listening to me because..." he repeats slowly in shock. "Because you have a huge dick." I say again as I pull my shoulders up.

"Harley." He says as he furrows his brows because I never talk so obscene. "What? Have you any idea how big it is?" I whisper against his lips.

He smiles but gets rid of it immediately because he doesn't wanna show me he likes it. "Ok, enough Harley."

"But to be honest, your whole body is huge." I say, and I push myself against him so he would roll back. My arms are still around his shoulder as I lie on top of him.

"I don't wanna hear it." He says while he shakes his head because he's shy again. "Yes you do." I say against his lips.

I know he wants to hear it because it makes him feel like a man even though he doesn't admit it. But that's fine, I know him.

"If you want me to fuck you, just say so." He says with one eyebrow up. "I'm not gonna say it, you should just do it." I say quick back.

"What's in that mouth of yours this morning." He smirks while pulling his boxers down.

"Nothing yet." I smirk as I bite my bottom lip before getting off of him.

"Hey, where you are going." He says as he furrows his brows. I leave him in bed as I stand up, and I see this huge bulge under is boxers that makes my mouth water.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I say as I turn around to stretch myself out. I'm only wearing panties and my long brown hair is falling smoothly over my back as he looks at me.

"No, you can't do that to me." He says in a serious tone. I stand in front of the bathroom door, and I turn around to face him.

"Come shower with me...and I'll let you do something you haven't done before." I say to him while he looks down at himself.

He looks at me and then he takes another double look at me with big eyes.

I turn around again and walk inside the bathroom, and he immediately gets out of bed to follow me. I lean against the wall, and he walks up to me until he stands in front of me with his hands on the wall on each side of my face.