Friends Reunion.

"But if it isn't my favorite smurf," She tilted her head. "Jokey."

Kurt found her wearing the suit, seated on a tall bench in front of the entrance.

"You remembered!" He smiled.

"It's hard to forget your ugly face completely," Cat got to her feet. "I take that you haven't changed your mind?"

"A man gotta eat."

"A man," She scoffed. "You're barely a boy."

Copycat charged toward him but he teleported and kicked her to the ground.

"And you're barely a hobo," He positioned one foot on her back so she couldn't get up. "'Tis a cozy safehouse you built... All yours?"

She elbowed his foot away, turned, and wrapped her legs around him, driving his body to the floor. Kurt squirmed out of her grasp and punched her in the face managing to get on top. 

"You make mistakes over and over again. I've been looking forward to this and it's so anti-climactic! Didn't they teach you anything at the compound?"

"You knew where I was for years," She seized his throat. "Dmitri's such a coward he needed half of the people to disappear so he could attempt to kill me?"

He grabbed her wrist and twisted it in a painful way. She felt a shiver run down her spine at the sight of his bizarre fingers. "Who would dare to fight S.H.I.E.L.D alone?"

"Well, they don't exist anymore," She tried to move her grip, Kurt was wearing a leather suit that stopped her from touching his skin and grossed her out with its smell. "I'm an easy target now, am I?"

He smiled, the expression looked devilish on his face. A new tactic was forming in her mind.

"I kicked, scratched, and bit my way out— You know I would've died there, it was my last hope and I got lucky..."

"Isn't that cute?" He snarled, jabbing her in the chest with his knee. 

Cat growled. "I've thought about you every day, I became an Avenger because of you! That's what you want me to say? I didn't even remember you existed!"

"I'm not heartbroken, you asshole," Copycat punched him and he pinned her wrists on each side of her head. "I feel bad for you. The way you move, the way you talk... You're ordinary!"

He slammed her against the floor, the girl held onto his forearms without trying to stop him.

"You sound like Dmitri's brother," Cat panted. "But it's just... the two of us here—" She coughed, trying to get some air in. "Talk to me nicely, Smurf. That's the least you can do if you're going to kill me."

"They mellowed you down," He got closer to her face. "You could've been the best of us but you were always a scared cat! Your new name suits you better than you think..."

"There's nothing wrong with leaving your abusers."

She positioned herself slowly so he wouldn't feel her moving, Kurt scoffed. 

"Dmitri paid the circus that had taken me in order to train me. He saved us from dark, humiliating futures and you sneer at him, doing what you think is justice, believing you're better just cause you have a flashy suit."

"He cut me open and messed up my brain! What's the point of hunting me down if I'm spoiled?"

"The Doctor wants to make sure you won't go around telling our secrets," Kurt straightened up. "You're whining about the conditioning, the enclosure... but at least they're trying to make things right."