Two Years Later.

Kurt opened a drawer and pulled out a shirt from it, he threw it on top of the person laying on the mattress.

"We're leaving, get your girlfriend out of here."

He left without waiting for a reply. Cat sat up sleepily and brushed her curls back, throwing the shirt on after realizing she was naked. Next to her, a cute lavender-skinned girl was observing her with a lazy smile.

"Morning."

"Hey," Cat smirked. "Had a good night?"

"You know I did," The girl stretched and pushed herself up. "You're leaving?"

"Got work to do," She yawned. "I had to beg my boss so we could come here just to see you..."

"You're so sweet," The girl moved to kiss her briefly. "And full of shit."

The mutant snorted, she fished her pants from under the bed and then handed the girl the dress she'd been wearing the night prior.

"What were you really doing last night at the bar, huh?"

"Can't tell you," She looked at her playfully. "Top secret. Guardian's stuff."

"I didn't like the Guardians until you showed up, and even now I'm not a fan of the blue idiot..."

"That has nothing to do with his work, you just don't like him plain and simple."

"True."

They walked out, one barefoot while the other had her high heels tucked under her arm. Cat accompanied her to the entrance, Kurt moved past them and the alien lady glanced at him.

"Morning."

"Bye," He responded without even looking at her.

Cat sighed. "I don't understand why you guys can't get along..."

"You don't care either," The girl said carelessly. "It's not like you come here often... It's been what, eight months?"

"Give or take."

"Who knows if you'll come back," Her friend, if she could call her that, shook her head. "If you do, you know exactly where to find me."

Copycat nodded. "Bye, Rosie."

When the girl came back to the break area, Kurt was having lunch.

"How was the party?"

She frowned. "How d'you know I went to one?"

He vaguely gestured at her hair. "I don't see the point of cutting it if you'll grow it back whenever you make a public appearance."

"I cut it cause it gets in the way when we're fighting, not because I dislike how it looks," Cat shrugged. "That reminds me..."

She walked up to a mirror and grabbed a pair of scissors, lock after lock went down until her hair was resting above her ears.

"Where's Rocket?"

"Went to get food- it was your turn, by the way, but you were out cold. He's pissed, this is the second time you do it."

She grimaced. "We'll go to that dog-pissed planet?"

"Yeah."

"I'll do the work, I know he won't turn down the offer..."

When she noticed his staring, she raised a brow.

"What?"

"You're being lazy on purpose."

"Here we go again..."